• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest the Right Credit Card

manwithahead

TF Buzz
Folks: I have one credit card - Diners Club Black, but have started to feel it's not that rewarding; and have started looking for a new one. Some research tells me that Axis has some good CCs now and then there's Amex.

Can this community help make some recommendations on what might be the most suitable CC for me. I am sharing my CC expense habits below:

Yearly CC expenditure - 10L (so ~75-80K monthly). Expense types:
- Shopping (clothes, electronics) - 4.4L
- Travel (flights, hotel stays) - 2.4L
- Zomato, Swiggy, Food - 1.5L
- Petrol - 25K

Last edited:
Howmuch is offline?
Prima facie - you'd get excellent deals on the premium cards.
Find out about Amex Platinum, axis magnus, and Infinia/diners black.

Diners black should be a no brainer, and you should also be able to get some lifetime free offers.

Amex is good for travel and mostly online spends. If you want the best customer service and experience, I'd say amex all the way

Howmuch is offline?
Prima facie - you'd get excellent deals on the premium cards.
Find out about Amex Platinum, axis magnus, and Infinia/diners black.

Diners black should be a no brainer, and you should also be able to get some lifetime free offers.

Amex is good for travel and mostly online spends. If you want the best customer service and experience, I'd say amex all the way
I have DCB right now (sry, didn't make that clear). Have had it for 3 years I think. And want to know if it really is still among the best.

Thanks for recommending Amex - my biggest expenses are travel and online spends indeed. Do you think it would have better RPs/rewards than DCB/ Infinia? I want to keep either of the two since both DCB and Amex would have minimum expense requirement.

By offline - do you mean offline expenses? maybe 2.5-3L annual

Back