• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion for iphone discounts (Offline & Online)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It mostly happens in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. I have never faced any such issues with Amazon or Flipkart over the years.
Very true, it never happened to me and I am in Tier 1 city as well. Out of my more than 2,000 purchases in Flipkart and Amazon for the last 8 years I got only once a fake product for which I got refund from Amazon... Amazon was great those days.. Not sure I will get any refund so easily now...
In those days , when I complain about some small service issue, the CS guys used to give me Rs100, Rs 150 or Rs50 gift vouchers just like that.

Last edited:

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not a fan of buying offline but some advised here in this thread not to buy high ticket items through online and sticked to offline purchase considering 3k price diff. Thank you guys @kochiro @beingmohit @Catalyst .

I bought in offline store iphone 14 256gb rs.80,500 billing last month.

4k cashback Hdfc
NEMI cancellation method 3.5k (Thanks to technofino community)

So bought for 73k with all discounts
EMI Method can you please explain

Mack

TF Select
EMI Method can you please explain

Check this thread

P B R G

TF Ace
I would suggest you not buy high-ticket items from Flipkart. Just look at their Twitter handle and you will know about all kinds of scams they subject their customer to.
Paying a little extra offline is much better, IMO. Else, try and get it from Amazon
I have been shopping from Flipkart since 2015 and ordered items in Tier 1, 2, 3 and even remote villages, never received a fake product.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It all depends on seller.
Very true, the only one fake product I got in the last 8 years, I knew from the beginning it was not going to be alright..Still had to order as there was no alternative at that point of time..

Patil007

TF Ace
Offline options:

Best Option:
1. iVenus: Better deal with HDFC discount.
It is officially Apple seller.

Others:
2. Croma:
3. Reliance Digital: Most costly from above options, Less costly than Apple store 😅
4. Vijay Sales:

0xfallup

TF Ace
Come to dubai habibi! get it from a friend or someone if possible , you will get 14 pro for approx 83 and 14 pro max for 90 , so thats the best out there

Sandeepmbm

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
All smartphones purchased online and check all sites like Tata nue , flipkart, Amazon and other . And choice card from that sites which give high discount

Abhi5467

TF Select
Might have happened to you and I would say it would be a rare incident as I bought all my iphones( about 3) from Flipkart only ..
Coming back to the best palce to buy online:
Flipkart - only during the first 10 minutes of BB sale .. No one can beat this price... Period... I am talking about the previous year model for that year's BB sale.

Offline - no idea...
I have Flipkart account since 2014 and I'm a big shopper be it phones or appliances you can't beat Flipkart sale price. But what I'm worried about is once you got a refurbished Apple product or a defective one, Flipkart don't take responsibility of exchanging it. They want you to take to Apple authorised store even if you bought from Flipkart. Read the return and replacement policy for Apple products on Flipkart and Amazon. Neither Apple nor Flipkart is going to help you once you got trapped. They will just blame each other. Once I got a defective washing machine, I had to mail them hundred of times and wasted 3 months until they refunded me. I'm not saying all will get refurbished or defective products but once you do you are trapped!

Attachments

• PXL_20230714_035650510.jpg
    PXL_20230714_035650510.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have Flipkart account since 2014 and I'm a big shopper be it phones or appliances you can't beat Flipkart sale price. But what I'm worried about is once you got a refurbished Apple product or a defective one, Flipkart don't take responsibility of exchanging it. They want you to take to Apple authorised store even if you bought from Flipkart. Read the return and replacement policy for Apple products on Flipkart and Amazon. Neither Apple nor Flipkart is going to help you once you got trapped. They will just blame each other. Once I got a defective washing machine, I had to mail them hundred of times and wasted 3 months until they refunded me. I'm not saying all will get refurbished or defective products but once you do you are trapped!
I know it hurts and haunts for a long time when we were cheated.
"seller" plays a big role here in these frauds.
You have to very picky with regard to seller selection.
For this exact reason FK introduced open box delivery

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
For flipkart always try to go for Cloudtech or omnitech retail and on amazon I think it is appario retail (not sure), check for positivity/quality percentage never buy if it is less than 80%

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge