• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion for iphone discounts (Offline & Online)

Mack

TF Select
Effective way to maximize discounts on buying iphone 14 256gb

Both offline and online

Card:
SBI Cashback
Flipkart Axis
Amazon ICICI

beingmohit

TF Premier
Effective way to maximize discounts on buying iphone 14 256gb

Both offline and online

Card:
SBI Cashback
Flipkart Axis
Amazon ICICI
I would suggest you not buy high-ticket items from Flipkart. Just look at their Twitter handle and you will know about all kinds of scams they subject their customer to.
Paying a little extra offline is much better, IMO. Else, try and get it from Amazon

KingAAR

TF Ace
if you know someone who has business, better to buy from offline(for guarantee purposes else fk) and get 18% get invoice , or better to wait and get it from us .
Also , if you wait and wait then ur mind will get clear and maybe withdraw from wasting money on iPhone 🤣
I have ip13pm, this is my opinion and I just stated it

Abhi5467

TF Select
NEVER BUY high value items from Flipkart and Amazon especially Apple products. I've been scammed in purchasing a refurbished iPad earlier. Better to buy from offline stores. I would highly suggest to go for Pro line-up and use HDFC CC for 4-5k discount. If budget constraints then buy Non Pro line-up like 14 but buy it at the launch month or 2 months from launch thereby eliminating all doubt and have complete peace of mind.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The Prime day sale is just around the corner. You can try asking 4-5 people to try ordering for you. It gets sold out under a minute though. Not sure about how the bots and stuff work in this but no harm in trying! And if you get to know how the bot system works here, DM me as well. 😂

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I would suggest you not buy high-ticket items from Flipkart. Just look at their Twitter handle and you will know about all kinds of scams they subject their customer to.
Paying a little extra offline is much better, IMO. Else, try and get it from Amazon
Last year brought iPhone, delivery in front with recording everything. Nothing went wrong there.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
NEVER BUY high value items from Flipkart and Amazon especially Apple products. I've been scammed in purchasing a refurbished iPad earlier. Better to buy from offline stores. I would highly suggest to go for Pro line-up and use HDFC CC for 4-5k discount. If budget constraints then buy Non Pro line-up like 14 but buy it at the launch month or 2 months from launch thereby eliminating all doubt and have complete peace of mind.
Might have happened to you and I would say it would be a rare incident as I bought all my iphones( about 3) from Flipkart only ..
Coming back to the best palce to buy online:
Flipkart - only during the first 10 minutes of BB sale .. No one can beat this price... Period... I am talking about the previous year model for that year's BB sale.

Offline - no idea...

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Might have happened to you and I would say it would be a rare incident as I bought all my iphones( about 3) from Flipkart only ..
Coming back to the best palce to buy online:
Flipkart - only during the first 10 minutes of BB sale .. No one can beat this price... Period... I am talking about the previous year model for that year's BB sale.

Offline - no idea...
True this time too iPhone 14 base variant could be same price as last year who know. Totally worth to wait.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
True this time too iPhone 14 base variant could be same price as last year who know. Totally worth to wait.
Exactly... we have to be really on our toes for this deal to materialise.. I bought all my Iphones like that only . Never buy current model, always a model before current year model and during BB sale first 10 minutes. We get best exchange value as well duirng this period.

Mack

TF Select
Not a fan of buying offline but some advised here in this thread not to buy high ticket items through online and sticked to offline purchase considering 3k price diff. Thank you guys @kochiro @beingmohit @Catalyst .

I bought in offline store iphone 14 256gb rs.80,500 billing last month.

4k cashback Hdfc
NC-EMI cancellation method 3.5k (Thanks to technofino community)

So bought for 73k with all discounts

Last edited: