• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion needed - Rupay Credit Card for UPI Payments

am322

TF Select
Hi All,

Need a Suggestion:

I am looking for a good/best Rupay Credit Card for UPI Payments. We are not interested in getting a CC from the banks that are not mentioned below.

Another deal breaker is we should be able to get an add-on card for my father.

My wife and I have banking relationships with below:

Savings and CCs:
HDFC
ICICI
IDFC
HSBC

Only CCs
Axis
Federal
AU SFB

Requesting your help in our hunting for this CC!!

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
but How to get Neu infinity LTF is the biggest question, I have requested them twice and they have denied both the times.

That totally depends on your relationship with the bank and how you negotiate with the bank.

Tata Neu Infinity Card appeared as LTF in Tata Neu App for me....Maybe because I already had Diners Black LTF with HDFC.... Can't really say ...

Any Rupay card which gives railway lounge access? I am look out for one.
though Tata Neu is appealing, I currently live in an area where the big and rewarding Tata services are not available like BigBasket and Croma etc.
So currently thinking about either ICici rupay, indusind rupay, Au instapay or hdfc rupay..

cardy

TF Ace
Any Rupay card which gives railway lounge access? I am look out for one.
though Tata Neu is appealing, I currently live in an area where the big and rewarding Tata services are not available like BigBasket and Croma etc.
So currently thinking about either ICici rupay, indusind rupay, Au instapay or hdfc rupay..
I think icici cards have railway lounge access in their mmt cards and some other cards.
But in plain rupay card I dought there is any card for railway lounge access