• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion needed - Rupay Credit Card for UPI Payments

am322

TF Select
Hi All,

Need a Suggestion:

I am looking for a good/best Rupay Credit Card for UPI Payments. We are not interested in getting a CC from the banks that are not mentioned below.

Another deal breaker is we should be able to get an add-on card for my father.

My wife and I have banking relationships with below:

Savings and CCs:
HDFC
ICICI
IDFC
HSBC

Only CCs
Axis
Federal
AU SFB

Requesting your help in our hunting for this CC!!

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
And, How about AU virtual UPI card?
AU virtual UPI Card is okay but have lot of restrictions on their reward points structure. The Instapay card has 1% cashback for certain specific categories and min spends is Rs. 200 in each transaction. Also Add on Card requires that Add on Member should have AU Bank Account else it's not possible. I feel getting Lifetime free Tata Neu Infinity Rupay card really is best for UPI

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today I tried to make a payment worth 15k from Tata Neu Infinity card on UPI but it was always failing. Tried from both Gpay and payzapp.

Then I tried my SBI Rupay card from Gpay and payment was successful in one shot.

Enough credit and transaction limits available in both cards.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Today I tried to make a payment worth 15k from Tata Neu Infinity card on UPI but it was always failing. Tried from both Gpay and payzapp.

Then I tried my SBI Rupay card from Gpay and payment was successful in one shot.

Enough credit and transaction limits available in both cards.
Try axis never fails no matter how big amount .
Even Kotak after upgrade

vishalprasad

TF Buzz
AU virtual UPI Card is okay but have lot of restrictions on their reward points structure. The Instapay card has 1% cashback for certain specific categories and min spends is Rs. 200 in each transaction. Also Add on Card requires that Add on Member should have AU Bank Account else it's not possible. I feel getting Lifetime free Tata Neu Infinity Rupay card really is best for UPI
but How to get Neu infinity LTF is the biggest question, I have requested them twice and they have denied both the times.