• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion required for Magnus approval

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I’ve axis Flipkart card for more than 3 years and applied for Axis Magnus online recently , and the application reference was generated .. But it is more than 7 days, and I see status as “in process”. When I send email to axis credit card team, they had mentioned documents will be collected .. But, I have not got any call for documents collection yet.

Can anyone share the process to get Magnus and how to send the docs if there is no call to collect documents (or is it something that application rejected by them already when status is in-process for more than 7 days

As
You can apply before that. In next 3 months. Don't apply through online channel. Shoot me a dm, sending you my Burgundy RM's details, check if he can help you out or not. Describe him the issue. Fresh application may needed
I know that they provide LTF SELECT CC if you have burgundy .. do they upgrade to magnus LTF ? May I know if you got Magnus LTF or Paid ?

I received an option to upgrade to magnus from myzone, I applied for it but did not receive any sms/email, how long does axis generally take to process a pre approved CC?

Applied online .. I see it is rejected and not sure about the reason.. Sent email to customer and they mentioned its internal bank policies .
Need to wait another 6 months to apply
If you existing axis credit card limit is 3lakh and above , you can call customer care and get it upgraded. It is very easy. I got it through customer care . I got the Magnus card in 3days .

Magnus LTF can only be done through approval but quite a high NRV is needed. I don't have Magnus, I've Reserve
I have My Zone and Axis Flipkart with
You can apply before that. In next 3 months. Don't apply through online channel. Shoot me a dm, sending you my Burgundy RM's details, check if he can help you out or not. Describe him the issue. Fresh application may needed

Can you Help me same, regards Magnus Card

Is magnus worth the fees of 10k?
I am holding only one FK axis bank CC for past 8 month having 2.25L limit....
any expert help me is Magnus worth the 10k
already paying annual fees for HDFC Infinia.

Is magnus worth the fees of 10k?
I am holding only one FK axis bank CC for past 8 month having 2.25L limit....
any expert help me is Magnus worth the 10k
already paying annual fees for HDFC Infinia.
You get flight ticket or Tata cliq voucher worth 10K, so you are only paying GST.
If you spend 1lakh in a month you will 25K edge reward point which are worth 5K.
You will recover more than fees if you can spend 1L in any month of year, so yes it is worth.

Back