• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Surprising approval of Pinnacle and subsequent Exclusive account upgrade as ETB customer.

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
To give a background, I was holding LTF Aura CC with very low limit since ~5 years without any upgrade or LE. I tried applying legend many times but every time I got instant rejection. Got super frustrated and ended up cancelling that cc in May 2024.

Mid may, I applied for pinnacle through RS1910 and application got rejected instantly. Even before applying I asked him that I only closed cc few days ago and I don't want application rejection, but he was assured me it can be applied and ultimately costed me 1 cibil hit for no reason.

Today evening I got a phone call saying the call is from indusind bank and I am pre-approved for LTF legend and rupay without any joining or annual fees, I can choose any. He also told me that last time my application got rejected so he is calling me because I am now pre-approved for it. I told him that I already applied and got rejected 3 months ago and don't want another cibil hit.

He assured me that this time I'll get it. I said, I am not interested in legend and want pinnacle only. He said that's a paid card and joining fee is ₹15,000. I said, "everyone is getting it as joining fee waiver with 50k spends". Then he replied, that he can give it with that offer too.

He seemed to have every details of me and just said to verify email and mobile OTP which I did and after few minutes he called again saying application approved and said I need to submit the form. Which I did. And voila, cc approved. Now, next mission is to upgrade to exclusive account.

Update 1: (23/08/2024)

My savings account has been upgraded to exclusive account successfully.
Given the request at branch in morning and can see account scheme changed to exclusive account now in evening.
No debit card is showing yet.

Last edited:
Fellow TF folks, please suggest me how to upgrade to exclusive savings account as an existing savings account customer? My branch is super stupid and says upgrade is never possible at indusind bank and I need to open fresh account after closing existing one.

My branch is not helpful at all. Even if I go for cash deposit or something, they bug me with reference for customers.

Reactions: SSV
To give a background, I was holding LTF Aura CC with very low limit since ~5 years without any upgrade or LE. I tried applying legend many times but every time I got instant rejection. Got super frustrated and ended up cancelling that cc in May 2024.

Mid may, I applied for pinnacle through RS1910 and application got rejected instantly. Even before applying I asked him that I only closed cc few days ago and I don't want application rejection, but he was assured me it can be applied and ultimately costed me 1 cibil hit for no reason.

Today evening I got a phone call saying the call is from indusind bank and I am pre-approved for LTF legend and rupay without any joining or annual fees, I can choose any. He also told me that last time my application got rejected so he is calling me because I am now pre-approved for it. I told him that I already applied and got rejected 3 months ago and don't want another cibil hit.

He assured me that this time I'll get it. I said, I am not interested in legend and want pinnacle only. He said that's a paid card and joining fee is ₹15,000. I said, "everyone is getting it as joining fee waiver with 50k spends". Then he replied, that he can give it with that offer too.

He seemed to have every details of me and just said to verify email and mobile OTP which I did and after few minutes he called again saying application approved and said I need to submit the form. Which I did. And voila, cc approved. Now, next mission is to upgrade to exclusive account.
This happens with indusind, it happened to me for my legend. Initially it was rejected and then exactly after 90 days someone from bangalore office will call and approves our card with just ekycs consent.
I took it at that time my legend with 5L CL
Good thing is you got pinnacle in the first step itself. You will get your card within 3 to 5 days.
Enjoy

This happens with indusind, it happened to me for my legend. Initially it was rejected and then exactly after 90 days someone from bangalore office will call and approves our card with just ekycs consent.
I took it at that time my legend with 5L CL
Good thing is you got pinnacle in the first step itself. You will get your card within 3 to 5 days.
Enjoy
Today is exactly 90 days and yes got call from bangalore number. Got card with just OTP, no vkyc nothing.

Getting impatient with how much limit I would get. My previous aura cc had 40k limit.

Reactions: SSV
Today is exactly 90 days and yes got call from bangalore number. Got card with just OTP, no vkyc nothing.

Getting impatient with how much limit I would get. My previous aura cc had 40k limit.
You will get generous limit depending upon your stated income in your previous application and cibil profile

Fellow TF folks, please suggest me how to upgrade to exclusive savings account as an existing savings account customer? My branch is super stupid and says upgrade is never possible at indusind bank and I need to open fresh account after closing existing one.

My branch is not helpful at all. Even if I go for cash deposit or something, they bug me with reference for customers.
Unfortunately for existing account upgrade, it has to go thru branch only

Nice to hear your story, I was trying to upgrade my Legend Credit card to Pinnacle with that 5K+Gst(Reversible with 50K spending) offer.

Tried their customer care via call, email. No one agreed. They were saying 15K+gst again and again.
Then, I dropped my plan, I don't think it's worth to spend that amount of money for Legend to Pinnacle (Actually Select to Exclusive) though they were giving some vouchers, it's was too much for me. (Difference between Select and Exclusive account is not that much for me).

Now I have decided, I will not spend a single penny for account/credit card upgrade.
If they give totally free upgrade ( Chance is very very low) then I will take it, otherwise, I am happy with my select account+legend card combo.

Now I have decided, I will not spend a single penny for account/credit card upgrade.
If they give totally free upgrade ( Chance is very very low) then I will take it, otherwise, I am happy with my select account+legend card combo.
Right decision.
No need of exclusive unless you do foreign spends

I just got the Pinnacle CC as well. Same clause - 50k spends in 90 days.

Next, I have an agent's phone number to use to open a new exclusive savings account. I understand it'll be an account upgrade for you, but maybe she can help. Do you want the number in DM?

PS. Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to spend 50k on Pinnacle in 3 months? BBD sale is my only hope so far.

Next, I have an agent's phone number to use to open a new exclusive savings account. I understand it'll be an account upgrade for you, but maybe she can help. Do you want the number in DM?

PS. Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to spend 50k on Pinnacle in 3 months? BBD sale is my only hope so far.
You can do wallet loads, if you want to

Can you please share the number with me? I have a Pinnacle card and am interested in the Exclusive account.

Do you have an idea about the IP needed?

Yes please. It'll be of immense help.

This pinnacle cc came at the best possible time because of my upcoming foreign trip in 2 months. So spending is no big deal. And if I can get exclusive account upgrade then zero charge cash withdrawal will be there.

Nice to hear your story, I was trying to upgrade my Legend Credit card to Pinnacle with that 5K+Gst(Reversible with 50K spending) offer.

Tried their customer care via call, email. No one agreed. They were saying 15K+gst again and again.
Then, I dropped my plan, I don't think it's worth to spend that amount of money for Legend to Pinnacle (Actually Select to Exclusive) though they were giving some vouchers, it's was too much for me. (Difference between Select and Exclusive account is not that much for me).

Without joining fee waiver offer, it's not spending money on this cc.

Back