• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Surprising approval of Pinnacle and subsequent Exclusive account upgrade as ETB customer.

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
To give a background, I was holding LTF Aura CC with very low limit since ~5 years without any upgrade or LE. I tried applying legend many times but every time I got instant rejection. Got super frustrated and ended up cancelling that cc in May 2024.

Mid may, I applied for pinnacle through RS1910 and application got rejected instantly. Even before applying I asked him that I only closed cc few days ago and I don't want application rejection, but he was assured me it can be applied and ultimately costed me 1 cibil hit for no reason.

Today evening I got a phone call saying the call is from indusind bank and I am pre-approved for LTF legend and rupay without any joining or annual fees, I can choose any. He also told me that last time my application got rejected so he is calling me because I am now pre-approved for it. I told him that I already applied and got rejected 3 months ago and don't want another cibil hit.

He assured me that this time I'll get it. I said, I am not interested in legend and want pinnacle only. He said that's a paid card and joining fee is ₹15,000. I said, "everyone is getting it as joining fee waiver with 50k spends". Then he replied, that he can give it with that offer too.

He seemed to have every details of me and just said to verify email and mobile OTP which I did and after few minutes he called again saying application approved and said I need to submit the form. Which I did. And voila, cc approved. Now, next mission is to upgrade to exclusive account.

Update 1: (23/08/2024)

My savings account has been upgraded to exclusive account successfully.
Given the request at branch in morning and can see account scheme changed to exclusive account now in evening.
No debit card is showing yet.

Last edited:
Yes almost all.. I read at a few places that wallet loads are also eligible
Bhai how do I check for sure? Because wallet loads are my backup plan, in case I don't find anything to spend on.

I just returned from a trip - so there isn't much I think I can spend on. :thinking-face:

Reactions: SSV
I don't know why, but I am super anxious about the credit limit that I'll get. This is perhaps the last card I applied for in foreseeable future. Now focus should be to upgrade existing cards and limit increase.

upgrade my Legend Credit card to Pinnacle with that 5K+Gst(Reversible with 50K spending)
interesting!! reversible with 50K spending in a month? quarter? or a year??
even i got this offer of 5k+gst, but they didnt mentioned this reversible thing.. are you sure its reversible?

Bhai how do I check for sure? Because wallet loads are my backup plan, in case I don't find anything to spend on.

I just returned from a trip - so there isn't much I think I can spend on. :thinking-face:
I have read in this forum many times and a lot of users confirmed that wallet loads are considered for fee reversals..
You can safely go ahead…

What is there to devalue in Pinnacle?
Even now no one uses this card except till 50k to get the 5k one time fee waiver.
Once that is achieved, this card lies in the bottom of some cupboard

Ah yes and also to get zero balance exclusive account. But for this no need to take the credit card from the cupboard.

You will get generous limit depending upon your stated income in your previous application and cibil profile
Garu your words came true. Just now checked Indus mobile app and saw the card got linked automatically (maybe because I am existing customer). The limit is super high, and highest among all other cc I have. Never thought Indus would become so generous (given that previous cc had limit of peanut)

I just got the Pinnacle CC as well. Same clause - 50k spends in 90 days.

Next, I have an agent's phone number to use to open a new exclusive savings account. I understand it'll be an account upgrade for you, but maybe she can help. Do you want the number in DM?

PS. Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to spend 50k on Pinnacle in 3 months? BBD sale is my only hope so far.
Would be of great help if you can please DM the agent's number. Planning to open Exclusive savings account. TIA.

Back