• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards 😀

Last edited:
on what basis is Swiggy giving LTF card? they rejected mine (with good credit score and already have 2more hdfc card), but my friend got it who does not even have credit score (he is new to Credit cards).
Savesage app recommended Swiggy card to me based on my dining/food ordering expense but it is now rejected. Now they recommends me HSBC Live+ card. Is this right?

I also have 1 more query,

I hold hdfc business money-back cc which I applied in fomo due to sale season around last year & also have salary acc & dc. I got to know my company giving Ltf regalia as corporate offer so I wanted to close my current cc as they asking me to close it first & apply for regalia. Now situation is I got this swiggy hdfc ltf offer. So i am unsure if I apply & get this card & then If I close current biz money-back cc to get regalia in such case will I face any issue getting regalia ?

& Once I close this biz money-back cc how much time I will have for cooling period for applying regalia ?

Of if anyone have any better strategy in such situation then please share.
@H4CK_H0PP3R : what's the Regalia LTF offer?
Is it regalia or regalia gold?

I did. It said I applied for a card recently(Last card I got was 1.5 years ago) hence they cannot proceed with the application.
Card upgrade or limit enhancement also "restarts" cool-off period of 6 months/3 months.
Seems like you recently got card upgrade or limit enhancement. (Or another card application/Manual LE request that got rejected)

Card upgrade or limit enhancement also "restarts" cool-off period of 6 months/3 months.
Seems like you recently got card upgrade or limit enhancement. (Or another card application/Manual LE request that got rejected)
Last LE was in November 2023. No card upgrade or LE request post that. However I did get an add-on card few months ago.

Back