• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards 😀

Last edited:
My wife received LTF offer to her Swiggy account having mobile number linked to her HDFC account. But she doesn't have CIBIL score. Any chance it'll get approved?
I was thinking of using my PAN card no. while applying, but wouldn't that surely lead to rejection as the number is linked to her HDFC acc.?

PS: She received Neu Infinity 4 months ago.
When ICICI APay was launched I did not get offer in my account. Offer showed up in my wife's account and I applied from my wife's account using my name and PAN. It was instantly approved and card was generated immediately without any VKYC (I already had multiple ICICI cards).

Has she not used the Neu Infinity card in the last 4 months?
How do you know she doesn't have a CIBIL score? Where did you check?

For Swiggy card, you can't see the cashback earned in the statement. It will be directly credited to your account by 1/2 days after statement generation. You can check that in mycards portal
Today I have received cashback.
Now how to know which transactions were counted for 5%
I did many small transactions just to confirm whether I will get cashback or not,looks like no way of figuring that out

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-17-14-15-29-10_1be76b10d0f7d18d300390ad3fe55f68.webp
    Screenshot_2024-10-17-14-15-29-10_1be76b10d0f7d18d300390ad3fe55f68.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 38
After long wait from fyf, I was offered LTF on 9 Oct 2024. I immediately applied and completed vkyc. CIBIL hit was done. Till 15 Oct, there was no update and then received message of rejection. I enquired through mail and now they want declaration form along with one address proof to be posted to Chennai office.

After long wait from fyf, I was offered LTF on 9 Oct 2024. I immediately applied and completed vkyc. CIBIL hit was done. Till 15 Oct, there was no update and then received message of rejection. I enquired through mail and now they want declaration form along with one address proof to be posted to Chennai office.
Earlier I had same issue for basic card and they took all details and sent it to Chennai address.
After few weeks I came to know that they didn't received any documents in cn location. When I asked the bank they said they couriered them. After two months I came to know that they reached cn location but none is interested to check and update my application.
Mine got rejected.

You can also sent that declaration form and proof of address to their grievance mail.

When ICICI APay was launched I did not get offer in my account. Offer showed up in my wife's account and I applied from my wife's account using my name and PAN. It was instantly approved and card was generated immediately without any VKYC (I already had multiple ICICI cards).

Has she not used the Neu Infinity card in the last 4 months?
How do you know she doesn't have a CIBIL score? Where did you check?

I thought as her mobile number is linked to her HDFC account, using my PAN would surely lead to rejection as there would be data mismatch.
NEU infinity is being used, still when I checked for CIBIL on GPay yesterday, it said it hasn't been generated yet.

But as her Neu Infinity was approved with limit of 3L (without CIBIL), feeling confident this card will get approved too. Applied yesterday, in-process now.

Hi I applied for HDFC Swiggy CC via HDFC portal where it was showing LTF on Wednesday and completed vKYC on same day.

Till now on checking website its showing INPROCESS how long does it take for the card to get approved?

I already have Tata Neu Plus CC but the mobile number is different as I used Swiggy number for Swiggy CC

Hi I applied for HDFC Swiggy CC via HDFC portal where it was showing LTF on Wednesday and completed vKYC on same day.

Till now on checking website its showing INPROCESS how long does it take for the card to get approved?

I already have Tata Neu Plus CC but the mobile number is different as I used Swiggy number for Swiggy CC
Do you have any other CC linked to the number used for swiggy card?
Do you have the link to the portal where you saw Swiggy LFT?

Back