• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy Money Wallet Closes on 30/06/2023

shashifed

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just received a message from swiggy saying that my swiggy money wallet will be closed. I currently have around 2k in my wallet (which I added using gift card). Will that remain as is? This seems a bit sudden and did anyone receive such a message?

Just received a message from swiggy saying that my swiggy money wallet will be closed. I currently have around 2k in my wallet (which I added using gift card). Will that remain as is? This seems a bit sudden and did anyone receive such a message?
Same here. Was just about to post it.
This is the SMS I got.

Hi, your Swiggy Money wallet powered by ICICI Bank will be closed by 30-06-2023. Any balance will reflect as gift card under Swiggy Money for seamless usage

I use Swiggy wallet extensively. Not sure why this move by them.

I received
Hi, your Swiggy Money wallet powered by ICICI Bank will be closed by 30-06-2023. Any balance will reflect as gift card under Swiggy Money for seamless usage

Any balance will reflect as gift card under Swiggy Money for seamless usage.
Well it had some connection with icici earlier but I feel they convert it to gift card balance and we can pay from that.
And yes I also received the exact same SMS. :sneaky:

Well it had some connection with icici earlier but I feel they convert it to gift card balance and we can pay from that.
And yes I also received the exact same SMS. :sneaky:
Without the ICICI connection the swiggy wallet transaction limits to 10k per month.
with the ICICI connection, I used to get a 1L limit.

I too received the same SMS. Looks like swiggy is moving out of partnership with ICICI Bank.

Hope we can continue to use the swiggy gift card as just cash balance and not for entire amount only type of restrictions.

Also I think there is no restriction for gift cards like a wallet.

Hi Everyone,

Today I received the following message from Swiggy..
It seems a lot of users are getting this message.
The tie up between Swiggy and ICICI is coming to an end now and Swiggy partenering with Razor Pay it seems.
In effect, Swiggy money will have 1 year validity and not like no expiry like it used to be before...

1686919976000.png

can someone let me know how to buy swiggy one mb on discount? i always go for 3 months but can't get just saying through dc/cc, any other way does buying gf of swiggy can be used here? i never brought Gf of swiggy cause i use axis myzone to avail 40% discount. price as of now is 549 for 3 months, it used to 299 or something closer to that for 3 month and 12 months was 75rs x 12 = 900.. but it not showing up for 1.5 months now.

can someone let me know how to buy swiggy one mb on discount? i always go for 3 months but can't get just saying through dc/cc, any other way does buying gf of swiggy can be used here? i never brought Gf of swiggy cause i use axis myzone to avail 40% discount. price as of now is 549 for 3 months, it used to 299 or something closer to that for 3 month and 12 months was 75rs x 12 = 900.. but it not showing up for 1.5 months now.
My Swiggy One membership is up for renewal on 24/06. I have about 6K gift voucher balance. I will let you know if I can renew using the Gift card balance. I normally get about 12% discount on these gift cards via axis cc as mentioned above.

There is one change in the One subscription benefits. The minimum order to get free delivery in instamart is increased to Rs 199 from Rs 99.

1686923039886.png

My Swiggy One membership is up for renewal on 24/06. I have about 6K gift voucher balance. I will let you know if I can renew using the Gift card balance. I normally get about 12% discount on these gift cards via axis cc as mentioned above.

There is one change in the One subscription benefits. The minimum order to get free delivery in instamart is increased to Rs 199 from Rs 99.

View attachment 19991
You can renew with the balance. I did a month back, using Gift Card Balance

You can Purchase One Membership with Swiggy GV.

And Check all the Swiggy Accounts.

For unused Swiggy Account, if you are lucky you can even get 12 Months membership for 549

@Chaitanya-a Purchased it @Around 600 for 12 Months

You can Purchase One Membership with Swiggy GV.

And Check all the Swiggy Accounts.

For unused Swiggy Account, if you are lucky you can even get 12 Months membership for 549

@Chaitanya-a Purchased it @Around 600 for 12 Months
But still I miss Zomato. Swiggy bht mehenga h re baba. Ek restaurant me ek bar k baad koi offer ni aata. Min 500-600 k order pe coupon rehta isme 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back