• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy Money Wallet Closes on 30/06/2023

shashifed

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just received a message from swiggy saying that my swiggy money wallet will be closed. I currently have around 2k in my wallet (which I added using gift card). Will that remain as is? This seems a bit sudden and did anyone receive such a message?

FK Axis gives me 5% cashback on Swiggy GV (available at 7% discount) via Grabdeals. Hence, ~11.65% discount...Not sure about getting 5% cashback on other GV
During this 5% cashback sale period, any Axis CC will work with 5% cashbak on top of 7% instant discount. In fact, for Axis Debit card they are offering 10% cashback... Please see my previous post.

During this 5% cashback sale period, any Axis CC will work with 5% cashbak on top of 7% instant discount. In fact if you Debit card they are offering 10% cashback... Please see my previous post.
Not Talking about this ongoing sale...I am saying I get this 5% without sale also on statement generation just like 5% on Flipkart

Not Talking about this ongoing sale...I am saying I get this 5% without sale also on statement generation just like 5% on Flipkart
Sure, I am talking about ANY axis card that will give 5% during this CB sale ( as I said before it is quite frequent like every 30 to 45 days.) and also we are discussing all different possibilities so that it may be beneficia tol masses. In fact Axis DC holders can get as much as 10% CB on top of 7% discount...
And also it is quite intriguing that you got 5% cash back on Swiggy gift voucher during non cashback sale period. I suspect you must have purchased this gift voucher during the cashback sale coincidentally wtihout actually being aware of it.
Because normally , we get 5% CB only for purchases on flipkart and flipkart entitites like below screen shot.

In this case you are buying on Grabdeals website ( which is not a flipkart entity). quite interesting though..

It would be a good test if you buy this swiggy vouvher during normal days and see if you still get that 5% CB

1686979706320.png

EDIT: As Chaitanya-a also confirmed that Qwikcilver merchant getting 5% CB anytime, there is no need for the test scenario mentioned above...
good to know this... thanks guys..

Last edited:
Like this, via grabdeals , instant voucher using ANY Axis CC during cashback offer period,( quite regular) 7% instant discount + 5% cashback = 12%
View attachment 20059
Does this also involves the same whether deal is recorded in axis system and SMS proof and 120 day waiting period? Or this is just straight forward cashback in statement cycle and with 7% applied on deal value in grab deals portal?

Does this also involves the same whether deal is recorded in axis system and SMS proof and 120 day waiting period? Or this is just straight forward cashback in statement cycle and with 7% applied on deal value in grab deals portal?
The former i.e. 120 day waiting period....

My Swiggy One membership is up for renewal on 24/06. I have about 6K gift voucher balance. I will let you know if I can renew using the Gift card balance. I normally get about 12% discount on these gift cards via axis cc as mentioned above.

There is one change in the One subscription benefits. The minimum order to get free delivery in instamart is increased to Rs 199 from Rs 99.

View attachment 19991
For Groceries I think BB/ BBnow via Tata Neu app is also a good option, min delivery for an order is Rs 99, and if you have Tata neu infinity the straight away 10% cashback as neucoins.

It has been revised for me since the end of April. 🤣
True, my swiggy one membership is up for renewal from June24th, from then for me also 😄

But have to say, delivery time is too quick for meunder 10 minutes, 90% of time. Sometime like 6 minutes..
Now have to rely more on Tata Neu, as delivery is free. It also comes under 20 minutes, even though they say 30 minutes..

Last edited: