• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy One's sPeCiAl offer and stuck 🙃

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
Regular membership costs 2400rs for 12 months, here I'm getting a special offer to buy a 1-month membership for 500rs.
And there is no option showing to select a regular plan, only stuck with this one.
Customer care is also clueless about what is happening.

Screenshot_20230628-173304_Swiggy~2.png

Naaah
Just get the swiggy from someone else's phone/number and you're good to go

Swiggy is in the "optimising" revenue cycle.
Higher your order value & number, higher the no of credit 💳 with you, higher they sell the plan for you

Did you click on that button.??
May be after proceeding it will show you additional offers of 3 months and 1 year.
I remember this happening with me as well.
Did you try proceeding?

Did you click on that button.??
May be after proceeding it will show you additional offers of 3 months and 1 year.
I remember this happening with me as well.
Did you try proceeding?
Directly takes you to the payments page to put CVV or UPI.

Just tag swiggy account on twitter with this screenshot and tell them your problem. I think that might help.
Customer care guys sometimes are clueless.

Give it a try: add food to your cart and observe the price drop. I'm from Mumbai, a tier 1 city, and it initially showed me prices for 1 month and 3 months. But suddenly, while I was browsing and added something to my cart, so added Swiggy subscription 3-month plan for ₹249 instead of 549.
Regular membership costs 2400rs for 12 months, here I'm getting a special offer to buy a 1-month membership for 500rs.
And there is no option showing to select a regular plan, only stuck with this one.
Customer care is also clueless about what is happening.

View attachment 21098

Last edited:
Give it a try: add food to your cart and observe the price drop. I'm from Mumbai, a tier 1 city, and it initially showed me prices for 1 month and 3 months. But suddenly, while I was browsing and added something to my cart, so added Swiggy subscription 3-month plan for ₹249 instead of 549.
This might work actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back