• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank to Accor, Lifemiles & other Program Bonus Offer with Special Offer on Accor Plus

AccorPlus Explorer Offer:

HDFC has gone even further by offering a fantastic deal with AccorPlus. You can buy an AccorPlus Explorer membership for just 7,500 Reward Points, which is an incredible value. If you plan to visit Australia, Cambodia, China, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam, you can benefit from Accor Plus discounts on room rates and many other perks. Additionally, the AccorPlus Explorer membership includes 2 free nights, making it an unbelievably valuable offer at only 7,500 Reward Points. You can click here to go to the offer page.

This link Shows page not found or deleted?

What is the last date of AccorPlus Explorer Offer?

Hello,
Just a couple of questions:
1. Can this offer be availed by/in the Accor account of Infinia add on card holders?
2. Will this membership stack with an existing ALL Plus Voyageur Membership? Mainly concerned about the status nights. Will the 20 status nights be credited?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
Just a couple of questions:
1. Can this offer be availed by/in the Accor account of Infinia add on card holders?
2. Will this membership stack with an existing ALL Plus Voyageur Membership? Mainly concerned about the status nights. Will the 20 status nights be credited?

Thanks in advance!
No Accor plus can be combined with all signature subscription only.
Since u have voyageur membership u can’t buy Accor plus.

I dont have any accor membership, so to avail the offer, what should be my first choice?
1) Should i buy All accor live limitless with 7500 points and then transfer the remaining points
2) Should i look for transfer directly and see how to use those point without accor live limitless.

I dont have any accor membership, so to avail the offer, what should be my first choice?
1) Should i buy All accor live limitless with 7500 points and then transfer the remaining points
2) Should i look for transfer directly and see how to use those point without accor live limitless.
It’s a instant transfer from hdfc to Accor 2min max you will get it in ur Accor account. so you can do what ever u want as it’s not like axis where u have to wait for a day

It’s a instant transfer from hdfc to Accor 2min max you will get it in ur Accor account. so you can do what ever u want as it’s not like axis where u have to wait for a day
One more question... I had transfered some miles from axis to Accor during the offer that ran recently... The bonus points there will come in next month or 2...

If I upgrade to accor plus using this offer... Then that won't cause any problems in getting those pending bonus points right?

One more question... I had transfered some miles from axis to Accor during the offer that ran recently... The bonus points there will come in next month or 2...

If I upgrade to accor plus using this offer... Then that won't cause any problems in getting those pending bonus points right?
No u won’t. U can upgrade it don’t loose the opportunity

Both of your memberships will be active at backend no worries

Back