• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points TAJ GOLD COLLECTION HELP

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have booked wow crest Indore (SELEQTION) for next week where i can redeem platinum travel milestone vouchers as mentioned but while adding more from gold collection taj voucher I didn’t find (SELEQTIONS) in terms. Only Taj and Vivanta is there. Should I able to redeem gold collection taj vouchers at (SELEQTIONS) properties? taj plat.jpeg taj plat.jpeg

Attachments

• taj gold.jpeg
    taj gold.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 7

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have booked wow crest Indore (SELEQTION) for next week where i can redeem platinum travel milestone vouchers as mentioned but while adding more from gold collection taj voucher I didn’t find (SELEQTIONS) in terms. Only Taj and Vivanta is there. Should I able to redeem gold collection taj vouchers at (SELEQTIONS) properties? taj plat.jpeg taj plat.jpeg
yes you can(3 words rule)

sachbs

TF Buzz
Call the respective property and confirm with them before you make the booking. Also, you can contact amex customer care and get a clarification from them.

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
when i am buying those extra for 24k gold collection. there are only TAJ,Vivanta & Gateway hotels in india. And I am staying at SeleQtion property. should they accept?

taj gold.jpeg
gateways has been rebranded as Selections.you can also verify same with the central taj reservation team.just call them and ask.

the only condition is you need to book the room at the standard rate to utilise these vouchers.