• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on both credit, debit and prepaid cards

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:

devarshi84

TF Buzz
received emails for tap and pay offers on My Kotak and Indusind cards. enabled tap to pay transactions on the cards.

1. Indusind : Did transaction on 23june and received voucher on 24th june. Did 2 more transactions on 29th june but still not showing the second voucher.

2. Kotak: Did transaction on 29th June. Not showing voucher. keeps showing either not eligible or not fulfilled offer.

3. HDFC: just received my card changed from Rupay to Visa. Can I claim offer on it?

Is it because POS transactions are not settled over the weekend? How should I proceed for the resolution incase I do not see the Amazon vouchers enabled?

Last edited:

Skaarz

TF Buzz
Kotak - took 10 days for me.
received emails for tap and pay offers on My Kotak and Indusind cards. enabled tap to pay transactions on the cards.

1. Indusind : Did transaction on 23june and received voucher on 24th june. Did 2 more transactions on 29th june but still not showing the second voucher.

2. Kotak: Did transaction on 29th June. Not showing voucher. keeps showing either not eligible or not fulfilled offer.

3. HDFC: just received my card changed from Rupay to Visa. Can I claim offer on it?

Is it because POS transactions are not settled over the weekend? How should I proceed for the resolution incase I do not see the Amazon vouchers enabled?

im-raghav

TF Buzz
I did tap 'n' pay at petrol pumps and used my multiple cards - one card, scapia, icici, axis, idfc & sbi. it's been over 15 days for all but haven't received any gift card for any card. Still shows ineligible. All my cards were never used as contactless and also fulfilled the criteria of min. amount & 3 payments. Is there any resolution for this?

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I did tap 'n' pay at petrol pumps and used my multiple cards - one card, scapia, icici, axis, idfc & sbi. it's been over 15 days for all but haven't received any gift card for any card. Still shows ineligible. All my cards were never used as contactless and also fulfilled the criteria of min. amount & 3 payments. Is there any resolution for this?
Complain to them at this mail id
taptopay-offer@razorpay.com