• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
Some small doubts:
1. If a card has been issued in the month of May, will it be eligible under Inactive category?
2. Do I have to first register the card on website and then do transactions or do I first need to do the transactions?

Some small doubts:
1. If a card has been issued in the month of May, will it be eligible under Inactive category?
2. Do I have to first register the card on website and then do transactions or do I first need to do the transactions?
Can't seem to register first. It just keeps saying not eligible. So I just did txns directly using card (not cards tokenized in phone via GPay or Samsung Watch) and waiting for 15 days. I did some txns earlier via GPay (tokenized Axis Ace card) and didn't get any voucher even after checking at Visa website. It shows not eligible so probably only directly card tapped txns count.

Last edited:
Can't seem to register first. It just keeps saying not eligible.
Because you need to participate in the offer first and fulfill txns count.
So I just did txns directly using card (not cards tokenized in phone via GPay or Samsung Watch) and waiting for 15 days.
Okay wait and keep checking...
I did some txns earlier via GPay (tokenized Axis Ace card) and didn't get any voucher.
15 days completed? You will not get voucher automatically, you need to register after doing the txn, it may be available after few days, but the timeline is 15 days max.
It shows not eligible so probably only directly card tapped txns count.
No bro, both get counted.

Because you need to participate in the offer first and fulfill txns count.
That's what I said. Registering first won't work. :)
You will not get voucher automatically, you need to register after doing the txn, it may be available after few days, but the timeline is 15 days max.
I know. :) I checked at Visa website for eligible tap txn for which 15 days are complete. Says ineligible for some of them 15+ days old done using Samsung Watch. Will try direct with card.

Are IDFC cards working? It went past first screen but after that got stuck at second screen. It is only happening with IDFC card. My other visa card worked fine.

Wait for few seconds at this page, they will appear automatically
The site was down. I retried and could authenticate and got 1 voucher. One doubt I have is that 3 transactions were already completed by 18 May but only 1 voucher was unlocked. Will the 200 voucher get unlocked or do I need to do 2 more transactions?

Can you explain a bit like where you used the card or is it about idfc app?
First I mentioned card number and mobile no.
I received the OTP to verify mobile number.
Then, I was asked to mention expiry month and year to authenticate the card.
On this page, after clicking on authenticate nothing happens. Authentication button turns grey for few seconds and then becomes "Proceed" button. After clicking on proceed button, it turns grey and again become clickable after few seconds.

I have already redeemed one voucher using a different card. So I know it is not my mistake. But IDFC card is not working.

Back