• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
Answer to all of your questions is here,

Did 3 transactions of 300₹ each (as I own the machine) from 9 different cards of various banks at the same time (5th June)
What i observed was,
- Cards from icici bank had no problem whatsoever I have multiple cards from the same mobile number so all were successful
- Hdfc have no problem
- Axis is giving the error ( you have entered incorrect details.......) NEEDS MORE TIME i.e 15 days
- IDFC is getting the OTP but when authentication it freezes ( i tried 2 different mobile numbers both had same problem)
- SBI needs more time I think as it's only 6 days from 5th june
- Indusind legend no problem

So it all depends on the banks and not on the date or the registered mobile number or the pos machine

No one asked a question in the original post so can't ask to mark this answer as the solution 😭
Thanks bro, this really helps

Another interesting thing I noted is

I did a tap and pay using the payzapp prepaid card using my mobile with nfc on 3rd June. This Tap and Pay was done on a Fiserv POS (as pointed by @MrWick ) at IOCL fuel outlet for ₹500 worth petrol. Till date only ₹500 shown in the ‘Passbook and Insights’ of Payzapp. No fuel surcharge shown!!!
It will show entry of 500 only without surcharge in passbook. But if you analyse carefully, your wallet balance will be decreased by 500+11.80 in total. No entry will be shown anywhere for surcharge separately.

It will show entry of 500 only without surcharge in passbook. But if you analyse carefully, your wallet balance will be decreased by 500+11.80 in total. No entry will be shown anywhere for surcharge separately.
Thanks for the information. I didn't check like that. On next transaction I will check it.

Still it's such a bad practice to not show all debits and credits in a Passbook. Not expected from hdfc

Customized Spends Based offer for selected Customers
Thank you for the answer.
Have u used IDFC CCs and got voucher? The DC I used seems to be useless. I still get this error "We're sorry, either you haven't qualified for this program yet or the mobile number entered is invalid." It is not even going to the authentication stage. Txn was made yesterday.

Thank you for the answer.
Have u used IDFC CCs and got voucher? The DC I used seems to be useless.
I still get this error "We're sorry, either you haven't qualified for this program yet or the mobile number entered is invalid." It is not even going to the authentication stage. Txn was made yesterday.

You did txn Yesterday and expecting voucher next day🤣🤣

Even if it is unlocked you will not be able to redeem, refer to Previous Comments

You did txn Yesterday and expecting voucher next day🤣🤣

Even if it is unlocked you will not be able to redeem, refer to Previous Comments
ok, I was not clear in what I said. I was trying to register only. how long should I wait to register? or is there nothing like registration? if it is just claiming voucher, will wait for 15 days.
what is ur experience with idfc ccs?

ok, I was not clear in what I said. I was trying to register only. how long should I wait to register? or is there nothing like registration? if it is just claiming voucher, will wait for 15 days.
what is ur experience with idfc ccs?
Already explained in Previous Comments, what error IDFC Cards are giving.

Read Comments of last one or two Page.

In short for now do not use IDFC Cards, First Complete the spend target using other Bank cards.

I Think you are following this thread quite well, still you are not able to Understand No Pre-registration is required, Only eligible txns on Eligible Card is required

Answer to all of your questions is here,

Did 3 transactions of 300₹ each (as I own the machine) from 9 different cards of various banks at the same time (5th June)
What i observed was,
- Cards from icici bank had no problem whatsoever I have multiple cards from the same mobile number so all were successful
- Hdfc have no problem
- Axis is giving the error ( you have entered incorrect details.......) NEEDS MORE TIME i.e 15 days
- IDFC is getting the OTP but when authentication it freezes ( i tried 2 different mobile numbers both had same problem)
- SBI needs more time I think as it's only 6 days from 5th june
- Indusind legend no problem

So it all depends on the banks and not on the date or the registered mobile number or the pos machine

No one asked a question in the original post so can't ask to mark this answer as the solution 😭

Did transaction on indusind legend and hsbc platinum?
How many days it takes to get voucher?

Back