• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
Someone please remind me again 15 working days including holidays, Sat and Sun, or just 15 days? I did 3 tap to pay txns of ₹300 and ₹420 (on 21st May) and 3rd one ₹374 on 31st May using my Kotak Zen Visa Signature CC. Even today on 15th June it says not eligible. For the other Visa CC (SBM Uni NX Wave), I got ₹100 and ₹200 vouchers after 15 days.

So it is 15 working days? Also I did the first 2 tap txns of Kotak on the same day as the Uni card. Does that make it ineligible? I seem to remember from reading the past 15-16 pages that card was not showing as eligible if tap-to-pay txns on multiple cards done on the same day. Is that the case?

Last edited:
Someone please remind me again 15 working days including holidays, Sat and Sun, or just 15 days? I did 3 tap to pay txns of ₹300 and ₹420 (on 21st May) and 3rd one ₹374 on 31st May using my Kotak Zen Visa Signature CC. Even today on 15th June it says not eligible. For the other Visa CC (SBM Uni NX Wave), I got ₹100 and ₹200 vouchers after 15 days.

So it is 15 working days? Also I did the first 2 tap txns of Kotak on the same day as the Uni card. Does that make it eligible. I seem to remember from reading the past 15-16 pages that card was not showing as eligible if tap-to-pay txns on multiple cards done on the same day. Is that the case?
No one Know what is happening exactly

There is inconsistency in Voucher unlocking , abhi jo mil raha hai rakh lo.

Baad m ek hi complaint m sabhi cards ka likh dena nhi toh individual Complaint individual Card ki karne ki himmat hai toh kardo🤣

No one Know what is happening exactly

There is inconsistency in Voucher unlocking , abhi jo mil raha hai rakh lo.

Baad m ek hi complaint m sabhi cards ka likh dena nhi toh individual Complaint individual Card ki karne ki himmat hai toh kardo🤣
Maine life me pehle kabhi tap & pay nhi kiya.
12-13 cards hai.. pel dunga visa ko 🤣

You might have used Tap and pay in 2023 that's why it is showing error you will have to do 10 tap and pay transactions for claiming 200 vouchers
i have 4-5 visa card and getting this error in every card, and for most of the cards are inactive so i don't think i have done tap to pay in 2023

i have 4-5 visa card and getting this error in every card, and for most of the cards are inactive so i don't think i have done tap to pay in 2023
Even i got same errors then i started receiving mails from respective banks that whichever card was used earlier stating in mail use your card for 10 tap and pay to receive 200 shopping voucher

Back