• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
I have also used my Amazon Pay card to fill fuel (Rs.320 x 3) but haven't received any vouchers. Looks like most people did not receive the vouchers for fuel purchases. I know it is not mentioned in the Terms and Conditions but it is possible that Fuel is probably excluded.
Tried twice! Not giving rewards..

Guys the idea here is to tap only once all your inactive card. And wait for the 1st 100Rs voucher to show up after 5-15 days. Then you can be sure that those cards do work and do the remaining 2 taps for those cards.This way you wont waste taps without knowing if card would give the voucher or not.
My yes marquee , despite 20 taps of above 300 in the last 30 days didnt get me any voucher (but since that's my primary card, I use it for many payments)
Also dont forget to tap your addon cards as they are counted separate I believe.

Last edited:
Do 4(Four) Tap and Pay transactions of minimum Rs. 500 each using your HDFC Bank Credit Card and get upto Rs. 200 worth gift voucher.

Number of Tap and Pay TransactionsReward(Gift Voucher)Spends Amount
Four (4) Tap and Pay Transaction of minimum Rs. 5001002000
Six (6) Tap and Pay Transaction of minimum Rs. 5002003000

Do 4(Four) Tap and Pay transactions of minimum Rs. 500 each using your HDFC Bank Credit Card and get upto Rs. 200 worth gift voucher.

Number of Tap and Pay TransactionsReward(Gift Voucher)Spends Amount
Four (4) Tap and Pay Transaction of minimum Rs. 5001002000
Six (6) Tap and Pay Transaction of minimum Rs. 5002003000

This isn't for all. Only those who received email or SMS

Also check your Gpay app for this offer.
I have received it on my samsung device. Your device must support NFC

Back