• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
It's definitely not a scam.
I received the vouchers on all my cards except 2
I have done the following taps so far:

Active cards:
Axis Atlas - Got Rs.200 voucher

Inactive cards
ICICI Amazon Pay x3 - Around a month - no vouchers
HDFC Platinum debit card x3 - Around two weeks (since the last tap) - one voucher
IDFC First Select credit card x1 - Three weeks - no voucher
ICICI debit card x1 - Three weeks - no voucher
Standard Chartered debit card x1 - Two weeks - no voucher
SBI IRCTC card x1 - 10 days - no voucher.
SCB Smart, SCB Rewards, SBI debit card - Yet to tap.

I am 100% sure that all these are inactive because since getting Magnus last March and Atlas later on end I've never used any other card offline at all.

I have done the following taps so far:

Active cards:
Axis Atlas - Got Rs.200 voucher

Inactive cards
ICICI Amazon Pay x3 - Around a month - no vouchers
HDFC Platinum debit card x3 - Around two weeks (since the last tap) - one voucher
IDFC First Select credit card x1 - Three weeks - no voucher
ICICI debit card x1 - Three weeks - no voucher
Standard Chartered debit card x1 - Two weeks - no voucher
SBI IRCTC card x1 - 10 days - no voucher.
SCB Smart, SCB Rewards, SBI debit card - Yet to tap.

I am 100% sure that all these are inactive because since getting Magnus last March and Atlas later on end I've never used any other card offline at all.
Try reaching the target of 10 taps at your friendly neighbourhood Store

i have used 3 tap and pay of 350rs each on fuel payment via my visa platinum dc..still saying not eligible..any reason anyone knows?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-07-23 at 14.15.37_b9d156cd.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-07-23 at 14.15.37_b9d156cd.webp
    25 KB · Views: 21
I have unlocked vouchers for atleast 11 cards now. But amazon icici ne nahi diya hai voucher inspite the fact that it was inactive only for me. Never did any tap and pay with it.

I have unlocked vouchers for atleast 11 cards now. But amazon icici ne nahi diya hai voucher inspite the fact that it was inactive only for me. Never did any tap and pay with it.
Did you save your card in Google pay ?
if you did, it becomes the default tap and pay card and gets automatically activated even if you don't use it

i have visa platinum icici dc..i have done 3 tap and pay 350 each on fuel..it was inactive card on tap and pay..still not giving voucher..

i have visa platinum icici dc..i have done 3 tap and pay 350 each on fuel..it was inactive card on tap and pay..still not giving voucher..
did you enter your card details in any app which has the tap and pay facility?

if you did then it gets automatically active and then you need to tap 10 times to get Rs 200 Amazon shopping voucher

Did you save your card in Google pay ?
if you did, it becomes the default tap and pay card and gets automatically activated even if you don't use it
na bhai mere sare physical card se tap kre hain.
bhai kab use kra tha fuel ke liye apne ?

Back