• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Tap & pay to ₹100-300 Amazon shopping voucher from visa on credit, debit and prepaid cards

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace

Eligible Cards

Inactive Cards: Cards with no Tap to pay transactions done between April'23- March'24.

Active Cards: Cards with at least 1 Tap to pay transaction done between April'23- March'24

Offer​

Inactive Cards: Get a ₹100* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 1 Tap to pay transaction and an additional ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 3 Tap to pay transactions.

Active Cards: Get a ₹200* Amazon Shopping Voucher after 10 Tap to pay transactions

Eligibility​

All prepaid, debit card and credit cards are eligible according to active and inactive terms.

All transactions of ₹300 or above qualify
*Voucher can only be claimed after 15 days from the last eligible transaction

Claim your voucher​

Offer valid from 29th April 2024 till 28th October 2024
https://visataptopay.poshvine.com/

For detail offer and t&c visit visa offer section here
https://www.visa.co.in/pay-with-visa/taptopay-offer.html

Last edited:
Have we some master list for the cards on which these vouchers have been successfully redeemed. I am writing my so far journey, kindy everyone list theirs.
1. Millenia CC
2. Kotak White CC
For both of above i have redeemed vouchers successfully.
No need for such list.

All Visa Cards are eligible.

In just a few rare cases where Voucher is not unlocked for a Particular card but for others, Vouchers are unlocked for same Card.

If Voucher is not unlocked within 15 days either play Email Email or Do Fresh Txns.

It is not like that Card is not eligble if Voucher is not unlocked.

Anyone got vouchers for tap & pay on ICICI APay card? It's been 17 days still nothing.
I have checked all statement for the ICICI APay card from April '23 until today and it was never used for any transactions other than online Amazon purchases. It has been 18 days now and still no voucher. I have sent a mail to the Razorpay email but only expecting a template response.

I think they are considering tap-to-pay transactions from before April '23 also? Or some transactions on Amazon (like bill payments) are considered tap to pay for some reason? Guess will just leave it and move on.

Tip: If you are not sure about the (inactive) eligibility of your cards for the offer, better tap each of your VISA cards once for Rs.300 and check if you are getting the first Rs.100 voucher. Only if you getting them proceed for the other two taps else leave that card and move on.

Tip: If you are not sure about the (inactive) eligibility of your cards for the offer, better tap each of your VISA cards once for Rs.300 and check if you are getting the first Rs.100 voucher. Only if you getting them proceed for the other two taps else leave that card and move on.
Otherwise you have to tap 10 times and get 200 which is not bad, 6.66% return

Got 300 vouchers for HDFC debit card after 5 days. While didn't get for Amazon Pay card (three taps) or IDFC Select (One tap). I think I've figured out the pattern. Both these cards were tapped at one petrol bunk. Maybe there's something do with that.

Back