• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC LTF Offer

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a LTF offer for the Tata Neu card. I already have a LTF Infinia. Want to know if anyone has already applied and got this as second card. Does it impact your existing card?

no
it will simply show which card u r eligible.
when u apply, next working day the bank will check ur application and then ur cibil will hit
Are you sure? Because if that's the case I'll check if I'm eligible for infinity. Have a few cibil hits in the past month so don't want another immediately

Are you sure? Because if that's the case I'll check if I'm eligible for infinity. Have a few cibil hits in the past month so don't want another immediately
just checking eligibility on tata neu doesn't hit cibil, but once you apply from there it does... however in eligibility it will show which card you are eligible for and limit

Do you
After slecting the card what happened? I am receiving mails and sms to complete the application, but when i go to the link it shows verification in progress, it will take 5-7 working days. Bw I already have Regalia and also I am a HDFC account holder.
Haven't selected either yet as it's not LTF.

Also, if I take an ss from any of the posts here which says ltf(the app notification) and mail them saying I got the notification for ltf but it's still fyf, any chances of conversion to ltf?

Back