• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC LTF Offer

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a LTF offer for the Tata Neu card. I already have a LTF Infinia. Want to know if anyone has already applied and got this as second card. Does it impact your existing card?

is your card issued, if yes is there anyway to check whether they have issued it ltf or not ? Mine has been issued, at the time of applying i checked it was ltf but i read in many threads that even after ltf some got it as fyf.
Mine is under verification and provisionally approved.
It was mentioned Life Time Free during card selection.
I have taken enough proof to make a case if they deny LTF later.
I also raised a query to TATA Neu and HDFC Customer Care with these screenshots to confirm the LTF status.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230406_190008_Tata Neu.jpg
    Screenshot_20230406_190008_Tata Neu.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 91
is your card issued, if yes is there anyway to check whether they have issued it ltf or not ? Mine has been issued, at the time of applying i checked it was ltf but i read in many threads that even after ltf some got it as fyf.
Send them a mail with the screenshots just to be on the safer side so that you can get a confirmation from their end.

hi all,

i just received and email saying that the neu cards are being offered to me LTF. i have a few concerns before applying. can someone help me out with these questions?:
1) should i opt for rupay or visa infinite? i already have 2 visa infinite cc but now with thriwe benefit gone, I don't see any value in visa infinite.
2) many had complained here that despite getting Ltf offer, the hdfc customer care denied ltf and asked the customer to contact tata team. has the issue sorted out?
3) i already have an hdfc card and account, would there be any physical verification again? asking because i will be travelling.
4) are there any problems with neu coins NOT being credited as promised?
it would be helpful for me as there are a lot many threads on this and i am confused.
5) last month, i had checked my eligibility on the neu app and they did a cibil check even though i didn't proceed. if i apply again, will there be addition cibil enquiry?

Mine is under verification, provisionally approved.
It was mentioned Life Time Free during card selection.
I have taken enough proof to make a case if they deny LTF later.
Also raised a query to tata and hdfc customer care with these screenshots to confirm the LTF status.
ahh i should have also taken screenshot, just go and check in tata neu app finance section you card might have been issued if its more than 24 hours

hi all,

i just received and email saying that the neu cards are being offered to me LTF. i have a few concerns before applying. can someone help me out with these questions?:
1) should i opt for rupay or visa infinite? i already have 2 visa infinite cc but now with thriwe benefit gone, I don't see any value in visa infinite.
2) many had complained here that despite getting Ltf offer, the hdfc customer care denied ltf and asked the customer to contact tata team. has the issue sorted out?
3) i already have an hdfc card and account, would there be any physical verification again? asking because i will be travelling.
4) are there any problems with neu coins NOT being credited as promised?
it would be helpful for me as there are a lot many threads on this and i am confused.
5) last month, i had checked my eligibility on the neu app and they did a cibil check even though i didn't proceed. if i apply again, will there be addition cibil enquiry?
Tata Neu is on Visa Signature

ahh i should have also taken screenshot, just go and check in tata neu app finance section you card might have been issued if its more than 24 hours
I applied a few minutes ago.
My initial screen was still showing FYF but I received a second sms an hour ago saying "Your Life Time Card is within reach"
The first SMS mentioned "I was shortlisted for Life Time Free".

When @Vishnu mentioned that he saw LTF on the card selection screen, I took a gamble.
Luckily it worked :D

I applied a few minutes ago.
My initial screen was still showing FYF but I received a second sms an hour ago saying "Your Life Time Card is within reach"
The first SMS mentioned "I was shortlisted for Life Time Free".

When @Vishnu mentioned that he saw LTF on the card selection screen, I took a gamble.
Luckily it worked :D
So one should wait for first sms which says LTF card and then go check in app. If it still says FYF, we can apply and then second sms says card is LTF?

i received an email saying i have life time free offer for Tata Neu Card and it asks me to go to app to apply. But when I go to app it shows first year free. What should i do? i am only keen on life time free for this card.

So one should wait for first sms which says LTF card and then go check in app. If it still says FYF, we can apply and then second sms says card is LTF?
I applied after the second SMS.
i received an email saying i have life time free offer for Tata Neu Card and it asks me to go to app to apply. But when I go to app it shows first year free. What should i do? i am only keen on life time free for this card.
Email is anyway a better proof than SMS. Wait 1-2 days and apply.

@jack333 @Wealth is my birth right! I got this email.
"We thank for your association with us, as our valued customer and basis your current representation we wish to inform you that we have converted your said card as Life Time Free."

This means my card is converted to lifetime free right?
Yes preserve the mail safely
It’s ltf confirmed

Back