• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC LTF Offer

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a LTF offer for the Tata Neu card. I already have a LTF Infinia. Want to know if anyone has already applied and got this as second card. Does it impact your existing card?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

techiee

TF Buzz
Can anyone please tell, how to apply in Tata Neu App with the single name only. In february , I put some different last name, which is not in my documents, that time after having vkyc and physical verification also, application got rejected.

Prashant21

TF Buzz
This works. Try this. It happened with me as well after dropping mail card was approved.
I am also facing same issue "documents you submitted did not meet our Credit Card application guidelines". Plz tell me the exact process, what have you told them, so I can also write the same. I will be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Prashant21

TF Buzz
This works. Try this. It happened with me as well after dropping mail card was approved.
I am also facing same issue "documents you submitted did not meet our Credit Card application guidelines". Plz tell me the exact process, what have you told them, so I can also write the same. I will be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

imrtbpsp

TF Buzz
Today I received a call (via normal mobile number from Karol Bagh Delhi) informing me about an offer for the HDFC Tata New Plus Lifetime Rupay Credit Card. She mentioned that no physical documents are required from my end and I only need to send my Aadhaar, PAN card, and a photo via WhatsApp. She assured me that after a verification call from the bank, my application would be approved as I am already having HDFC card.

Moreover, when I inquired whether I already having an HDFC credit card would affect this offer, the caller assured me that getting approval for the new card wouldn't be an issue. She also mentioned that the limit on my new credit card will also be more than my existing card (which is 1.5lakh: HDFC Rupay Business Moneyback).
I am currently unsure about the authenticity of this call. I am concerned whether this call was genuine or if it was made by an agent solely to meet their targets.
Need help from TF experts.​

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Today I received a call (via normal mobile number from Karol Bagh Delhi) informing me about an offer for the HDFC Tata New Plus Lifetime Rupay Credit Card. She mentioned that no physical documents are required from my end and I only need to send my Aadhaar, PAN card, and a photo via WhatsApp. She assured me that after a verification call from the bank, my application would be approved as I am already having HDFC card.

Moreover, when I inquired whether I already having an HDFC credit card would affect this offer, the caller assured me that getting approval for the new card wouldn't be an issue. She also mentioned that the limit on my new credit card will also be more than my existing card (which is 1.5lakh: HDFC Rupay Business Moneyback).
I am currently unsure about the authenticity of this call. I am concerned whether this call was genuine or if it was made by an agent solely to meet their targets.
Need help from TF experts.​
One word: Ignore

bhavyakjain

TF Buzz
I didn’t do any transaction after I opened my account in November. Got paid card offer instantly. In December got FYF offer with annual fees from next year. And in January got LTF offer. I didn’t do any transaction. Used Tata Neu first time only after getting Neu card.
I last week created account and also applied for Neu Plus card FYF. It's under process currently

How can I make it LTF ?