• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Hi, I was initially offered LTF tata neu card. But after the completion of application i was informed that it is just FYF. Emailing Customer Care brought no benefit. So I thought to close the card before the 1st year, in the hope of getting it LTF from them as a way of retention. Even if they cancel this card I have no problem as I already have few Rupay credit card. But few days ago I made few big transactions. And I think that before the 1 year mark I can cross the 1 lakh spending. So they will reverse the fees.

So my question to you guys is should I call them this year or the next year to request them to make it LTF? In which I have better odds? (I don't think I can spend 100k every year to keep it LTF)

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you are able to do some regular spend on the card, then you would have better probability at the end of one year. Atleast they may reverse the fee and allow to use free for one more year.

Even if you do not spend much money, you can still request to convert it LTF as you can argue that you are keeping this card as spare card only. Your profile will also gets changed in next one year. so I would suggest to wait as card is already issued and activated.

credit_noob

TF Premier
Hi, I was initially offered LTF tata neu card. But after the completion of application i was informed that it is just FYF. Emailing Customer Care brought no benefit. So I thought to close the card before the 1st year, in the hope of getting it LTF from them as a way of retention. Even if they cancel this card I have no problem as I already have few Rupay credit card. But few days ago I made few big transactions. And I think that before the 1 year mark I can cross the 1 lakh spending. So they will reverse the fees.

So my question to you guys is should I call them this year or the next year to request them to make it LTF? In which I have better odds? (I don't think I can spend 100k every year to keep it LTF)
They updated it.😄

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-29-20-45-26-82_a0b374209ed560b5d12bfe7244534332.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-29-20-45-26-82_a0b374209ed560b5d12bfe7244534332.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 238

Gaara

TF Ace
Considering the hype, I tried Tata Neu Plus, but I find that it is more like HDFC MB+. Even with 5% cashback on the app and 2% cashback with the card, most products are priced lower on Amazon and Flipkart than on Tata Neu. Except for 1mg, I found all other Tata Neu sites have higher product prices.