• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No Tata Neu LTF CC if existing HDFC card holder?

frezcoop

TF Select
Hi folks,
Yesterday I got a call from card agent who asked me for Tata Neu card. I said that I wanted it but it should be LTF. To that, she replied that since I am already holding an HDFC credit card then I cannot get Tata Neu card as LTF. Is this true? I can see FYF only on app from long time and I am guessing this must be true. Even though I have done transactions in Tata related apps, I am not getting the LTF offer.

frezcoop

TF Select
No one is getting LTF Tata Neucard offer in app in recent times by default. Existing customer can also get it converted to LTF if done good spends and have good relationship with HDFC Bank. But you first have to take FYF card.
Oh okay then I will also go FYF route and close it if they still charge for 2nd year. I thought people are still getting it LTF from app or HDFC

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I got Millenia CC LTF in June 2023 and 90 days later I got Tata Neu Infinity LTF. Both Neu Plus and Neu Infinity were not LTF in app for me, I followed a trick and got it LTF. After first bill payment, I sent an e-mail to customer care and confirmed that mine is processed as LTF to have a written proof, just in case something goes wrong and they charge me.

Subhajeet

TF Select
I got Millenia CC LTF in June 2023 and 90 days later I got Tata Neu Infinity LTF. Both Neu Plus and Neu Infinity were not LTF in app for me, I followed a trick and got it LTF. After first bill payment, I sent an e-mail to customer care and confirmed that mine is processed as LTF to have a written proof, just in case something goes wrong and they charge me.
can u share the trick

matriX1218

TF Buzz
Go to regular application processing through Tata Neu App. Continue till it shows Fees offer available... Regular / FYF...

Close the application.

System will evaluate application and will give you LTF option in near future.

Wait for few days... Continue monitoring app and you'll get an option for LTF...

Try your luck...