• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Tata Neu or Regalia

chnsrao123

TF Buzz
Currently I have Tataneu card and looking for Regalia card.

Need your suggestions. Can I close Tataneu card and get Regalia or Can I continue with Tata neu card If they offer LTF?

Regalia or Tataneu which one is best?

Last edited:

sidp

TF Ace
Currently I have Tataneu card and looking for Regalia card.

Need your suggestions. Can I close and get Regalia or Can I continue with Tata neu card If they offer LTF?

Regalia or Tataneu which one is best?
Depends on many factors:
If you spend good amount in tata brands like tata cliq/croma/bb/1mg/tanisq etc neu infinity is very good. Plus this is almost like a real cashback. You get the neu coins very fast and use it for genuine & regular transactions like grocery or medicine. you dont have to wait for a whole year or more to redeem it.

Whereas regalia gold is life style cc for those who plan to redeem primarily on airtravel & hotel booking. it make sense if you are going to reach quarterly milestone (1.5L) & annual milestone (5, 7.5L). If you can't reach 3 out of 4 quarterly milestone & total annual spend eligible for milestone <6L, it won't be good choice.

Still if you don't have other cc for lounge access and you utilize all the lounge access you can recover the fee. Also fee waiver is pretty low at 4L, so easily achievable. If you are hoping to upgrade to dcb/infinnia one day, then taking regalia gold is only option. It will be really tough to get those cards as upgrade from a co branded cc.

chnsrao123

TF Buzz
Depends on many factors:
If you spend good amount in tata brands like tata cliq/croma/bb/1mg/tanisq etc neu infinity is very good. Plus this is almost like a real cashback. You get the neu coins very fast and use it for genuine & regular transactions like grocery or medicine. you dont have to wait for a whole year or more to redeem it.

Whereas regalia gold is life style cc for those who plan to redeem primarily on airtravel & hotel booking. it make sense if you are going to reach quarterly milestone (1.5L) & annual milestone (5, 7.5L). If you can't reach 3 out of 4 quarterly milestone & total annual spend eligible for milestone <6L, it won't be good choice.

Still if you don't have other cc for lounge access and you utilize all the lounge access you can recover the fee. Also fee waiver is pretty low at 4L, so easily achievable. If you are hoping to upgrade to dcb/infinnia one day, then taking regalia gold is only option. It will be really tough to get those cards as upgrade from a co branded cc.
Thank you .