• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League - LTF Invitations

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone.

As Tata Neu Rewards Leagues is ending today, people who have finished the league would be getting invites soon for LTF offer.

Can we use this thread to see who have recieved and not recieved the mails and the procedure to avail the LTF offer.

Please delete this thread if its a duplicate

I want to share my experience on this. Please see:

I want to share my experience on this. Please see:

Hello. Congratulations on your card. You took the step forward and got the card without depending on the rewards league.

Hello, in terms and conditions I have read that for existing card holders, need to submit the application to make the card LTF before 30th June. Not sure where to do the application but I have send the mail at 3 places with my league completed SS and terms and conditions SS.

I have sent the email to TataNeuCardSupport@hdfcbank.com, customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com and customercare@tataneu.com.

Also attaching an image where mentioned that we need to make an application before 30th June to convert it into LTF. You well get the same by clicking on "View Details" Button on League overview page. Hope someone form above email id will reply positively.

Attachments

• t4.jpeg
    t4.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 47
  • t-1.jpeg
    t-1.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 47
Hello, in terms and conditions I have read that for existing card holders, need to submit the application to make the card LTF before 30th June. Not sure where to do the application but I have send the mail at 3 places with my league completed SS and terms and conditions SS.

I have sent the email to TataNeuCardSupport@hdfcbank.com, customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com and customercare@tataneu.com.

Also attaching an image where mentioned that we need to make an application before 30th June to convert it into LTF. You well get the same by clicking on "View Details" Button on League overview page. Hope someone form above email id will reply positively.
I think when they say application needs to be submitted before June 30, they are referring to the new CC applications. Doesn't make sense for existing card holders to send separate mails when the app should already have the data.

I already sent it to three email addresses you listed and got reply from TataNeuCardSupport@hdfcbank.com stating that I need to reach TataNeuCardSupport@hdfcbank.com for this matter. LOL

I also got reply from Grievance Redressal that I should reach to number that is listed on Tata Neu App. Now I replied them back with screenshot of league and they made a new request around it. Let's see.

Just got a call from tata neu customer care they have started calling the eligible card holders and that someone from them will contacting and guide how to convert existing CC to LTF CC. Lets see what happens.

Last edited:
Back