• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rupay CC - UPI Transaction not settled to Merchant

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have paid Rs. 4x,xxx/- to one of the merchant via QR code using my Tata Neu Credit Card via BHIM UPI on 1st March 2023. However the merchant said that the amount was not credited to their account till now.

Initially I tried with the low amount Rs. 100/- and it was instantly settled with them. However this big amount Rs. 4x,xxx/- not credit with them. However it was already debited from my CC account.

Now what I want to do? I have already shared the UTR transaction reference id with them, however they said amount not received.

I already raised this transaction issue details with BHIM in their portal. Tata Neu support don't have any clue on this.

Kindly expertise your views on these. What I want to proceed them.

Merchant ask me to pay the amount again from my savings account :(

I checked in both mycards and HDFC App both says the amount was settled on same day also in BHIM UPI transaction details it shows successful
Nomally merchant's acquirer bank will credit the amount next day.

you can also contact NPCI on twitter through your UTR number to get transaction status or contact the HDFC bank. They will share details info about your transaction.

If no solution then apply for UPI chargeback from HDFC bank.

Back