• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Great News - Now get the same rewards on RuPay CC UPI transactions as we get on Credit Card transactions

I want SBI Cashback Card on Rupay platform. Tabhi maja aayega.
But will UPI transaction be treated as online or offline transaction? As of now this point is not clear. Most probably banks will classify UPI transaction in line with offline transactions.

What is a hallucination?

A hallucination is a false perception of objects or events involving your senses: sight, sound, smell, touch and taste. Hallucinations seem real, but they're not. Chemical reactions and/or abnormalities in your brain cause hallucinations.

Example: This article. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I posted this reply yesterday but was still here as draft. Seems like TF server was hallucinating and without publishing the post assumed it is published.
It was a reference to Brahmi comedy

Don't say heartbreaking things like these. Only July end, I got SBI cashback and first statement is generated with 2520 cashback. Paid Rs.1178 as joining fee and you are cursing it to be 500/month max card. How dare you (imagine UnGreta Thunderberg meme)? :ROFLMAO:

@abhishek bhai 1.4 billion Indians ko use karna chahiye? Jo SBI ke halaat hai us se woh 1 crore CB card de de wohi bahot hai. Atal Pension Yojna se already log cashback card mein shift ho chuke hai, iske baad NPS ko bhi bandd karake manoge kya?
I applied on July 31st and waiting for verification to complete 🥴

I applied on July 31st and waiting for verification to complete 🥴
So you applied just in time u/s 139(1) on or before due date of July 31st, your request will get processed and intimation will be sent u/s 139(5) by CPC (Card Processing Center) that your card has been approved and You Have a Cashback this year will flash. Keep checking status on sbicard.com. Verification can take 7-30 days in worst cases. I pray to Bhagwan Creditesha, it gets approved for you soon.
🙏

For many of us holding SBI acc., who applied in July via Netbanking, KYC and professional info. was already there (though re-entered prof. details), card was generated instantly.

So you applied just in time u/s 139(1) on or before due date of July 31st, your request will get processed and intimation will be sent u/s 139(5) by CPC (Card Processing Center) that your card has been approved and You Have a Cashback this year will flash. Keep checking status on sbicard.com. Verification can take 7-30 days in worst cases. I pray to Bhagwan Creditesha, it gets approved for you soon.
🙏

For many of us holding SBI acc., who applied in July via Netbanking, KYC and professional info. was already there (though re-entered prof. details), card was generated instantly.
I hope it doesn't get rejected. I am fine with even 45 days for verification 🥹

Back