• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TF Family Groups for Youtube Premium Subscriptions

As these 5 members paid Rs. 384 for 5 memberships. Total price was Rs. 189 x 12 = Rs 2268. I received Rs. 1920 from 5 members, and i paid Rs. 348 from my pocket.

The 2nd and 3rd groups, paid Rs. 400 each. I received Rs. 2000 from 5 members, and i paid Rs. 268 from my pocket.

Please don't pay from your pocket.

Please update the OP with the updated pricing (Rs.600 per year per slot).

@Xposed @pothi same problem here! If 1 slot is empty, then add me also. DM me

Unfortunately, the slots are filled with the latest group. Xposed (the group manager) got 2 slots. Me one. LimaT 1. Gamestill got 2.. Kindly wait for others to join so that you can create or join a new group.

Please don't pay from your pocket.

Please update the OP with the updated pricing (Rs.600 per year per slot).

For my 3 groups, its already done.

I will update the 1st post of this thread with price and members once all has been paid. And there are other managers here as well. So they need to send me the details, so the 1st post will be updated accordingly.

For my 3 groups, its already done.

I will update the 1st post of this thread with price and members once all has been paid. And there are other managers here as well. So they need to send me the details, so the 1st post will be updated accordingly.

You could add the latest pricing info in the first post without deleting anything in it. For example, the latest group headed by Xposed paid Rs.600 per year per slot.

You could add the latest pricing info in the first post without deleting anything in it. For example, the latest group headed by Xposed paid Rs.600 per year per slot.
I asked for info from the group manager, as you could read from my above post.

Sabar !

Back