• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TF Family Groups for Youtube Premium Subscriptions

I just swipe my normal magnus mastercard here for 20.37 sgd, and it was approved without any pin. Strange. I got no sms, got email for the transaction.

1 @Toayraj
2 @karuturi24
3 @CARDiologist
4 @iamvk
5 @AllThatStuff

1st youtube family premium membership yearly @ 384 per year.
Will starts from Aug 05 2024 till Aug 04 2025.

I will message each one of you, with my upi details to make payment. Once payment received, i will add yout google email to my family account. And you will all enjoy free premium membership till Aug 04 2024, after which your 1 year paid membership will start.

Any doubt and questions, can ask here or DM me. Thanks and enjoy your youtube premium membership.

Paid 1year membership fee & received the invitation.
Thanks bro @PrinceHeart

Till now I was enjoying YouTube Premium from my cousin's student Id which is ₹79/month.

Now this will reduce the cost to half.

1 @Toayraj
2 @karuturi24
3 @CARDiologist
4 @iamvk
5 @AllThatStuff

1st youtube family premium membership yearly @ 384 per year.
Will starts from Aug 05 2024 till Aug 04 2025.

I will message each one of you, with my upi details to make payment. Once payment received, i will add yout google email to my family account. And you will all enjoy free premium membership till Aug 04 2024, after which your 1 year paid membership will start.

Any doubt and questions, can ask here or DM me. Thanks and enjoy your youtube premium membership.
What is the trick to get family subscription at this cheap rate? I would be interested if a slot is still available.

Back