• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The simplest method for Fi account holders to transfer funds from their Rupay Credit Card to Fi Bank without having a merchant account.

yusuf646

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Easily transfer funds from your Rupay Credit Card to your Fi Bank account without having a merchant account. Follow these simple steps:

1. Open your Fi app and tap the Plus sign (+) located on the right side of your balance.
2. Enter the desired amount to transfer and choose Paytm as the payment method.
3. Select Add Funds and use your Rupay Credit Card to pay on Paytm.

That's it! Give it a try and let me know if it works for you. It worked for me when I used my HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Plus Credit Card.

After which type of transaction you got th

After which type of transaction you got this ?
I don't know the exact reason but i assume it must be for transferring credit card money to through upi. i used to transfer 5k in a day for a long period of time after that i got this message. But I'm able to transfer my money to other account but can't use to add money as they temporarily blocked it.

Is it the default feature of Rupay card to allow CC limit to transfer to Bank account? else all the banks have super hightech monitoring sytem which can detect this loophole in hours..moreover CC experts on Youtube are making videos on it...it must have been fixed by now... but it isn't...which makes me to think that is it a default feature offered by Rupay?

comments pls

Is it the default feature of Rupay card to allow CC limit to transfer to Bank account? else all the banks have super hightech monitoring sytem which can detect this loophole in hours..moreover CC experts on Youtube are making videos on it...it must have been fixed by now... but it isn't...which makes me to think that is it a default feature offered by Rupay?

comments pls
Good question
I also have same doubt 😅

comments pls
Arey bro, Just like we have debit card and credit card, similarly "Credit on UPI" network and "Debit on UPI" network available.

"Debit on UPI" link with our banks accounts

"Credit on UPI" link with our credit cards (RuPay)

NPCI team is creating a new "Credit on UPI" network.

Currently, Credit on UPI work on "Debit on UPI" network, that's why free bank transfer or cc bill payment working.

Just wait few more months, once "Credit on UPI" network will fully live, NPCI will discontinued Credit card link UPI payment on "Debit on UPI" network.

This is similar to when RuPay Credit Card was launched 5-6 years back that time RuPay Credit Card network was not exist. Temporarily RuPay Credit Card was working on RuPay Debit Card network and that time RuPay credit card rewards MDR rate was also under 0.9% only.

Due to that, people have a misconception that the MDR of RuPay Credit Card is low but that's wrong information.

Presently, RuPay credit Card network is fully live and the MDR of RuPay Credit Card is similar to that of Visa/MasterCard.

Now this is going to happen with "Credit on UPI" network as well and "Credit on UPI" network will also charge MDR for transaction above 2k.

You guys just have to be patient. This is something that Indians are witnessing for the first time. A complete credit card network/Credit UPI network being built from scratch.

Back