• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The simplest method for Fi account holders to transfer funds from their Rupay Credit Card to Fi Bank without having a merchant account.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Easily transfer funds from your Rupay Credit Card to your Fi Bank account without having a merchant account. Follow these simple steps:

1. Open your Fi app and tap the Plus sign (+) located on the right side of your balance.
2. Enter the desired amount to transfer and choose Paytm as the payment method.
3. Select Add Funds and use your Rupay Credit Card to pay on Paytm.

That's it! Give it a try and let me know if it works for you. It worked for me when I used my HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Plus Credit Card.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Easily transfer funds from your Rupay Credit Card to your Fi Bank account without having a merchant account. Follow these simple steps:

1. Open your Fi app and tap the Plus sign (+) located on the right side of your balance.

That's it! Give it a try and let me know if it works for you. It worked for me when I used my HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Plus Credit Card.
Can you share the screenshot of how it's showing in the credit card transaction history

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Abhishek012 why are you encouraging him to do such risky txns😂😂 ?
I personally have no need to transfer funds from my credit card to my bank account, but I am sharing this information in case someone finds it helpful in an emergency. I do not recommend using this approach to take advantage of the 1% Tata Neu Coins promotion and receive 500 coins every month.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I personally have no need to transfer funds from my credit card to my bank account, but I am sharing this information in case someone finds it helpful in an emergency. I do not recommend using this approach to take advantage of the 1% Tata Neu Coins promotion and receive 500 coins every month.
Only few people are like you who think to use such method in Financial emergency only.

Otherwise forum is filled with looters who are waiting for someone to share another Working method once Existing method stops working.

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Currently, you will get more than 500 neu coins. There is not capping on reward points/neu coins earning through UPI spend.

Can't say if any change in future. Also not reward points/neu coins valid only on selected merchant categories.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Currently, you will get more than 500 neu coins. There is not capping on reward points/neu coins earning through UPI spend.

Can't say if any change in future. Also not reward points/neu coins valid only on selected merchant categories.
But it's mentioned in the official site. Didn't knew it's not implemented yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20230327_054722.jpg
    IMG_20230327_054722.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 59
Hi all,

I am back again to share a working way to load money from your credit card to your bank account, i am sure you might known about this earlier but i just discovered it and tried it works 100%

Requirements :
1. RUPAY credit card with UPI enabled
2. Fi Bank Account (neo bank)
3. GPay with Rupay card linked

Steps :
1. Click Add money in the dashboard
2. Enter a amount eg 100
3. Select GPay as a way to add funds
4. In GPay select the rupay card to debit from instead a Bank account
5. Enter UPI pin and process it

Boom you got funds in your Fi bank with 0 fees

Things to note
1. I tried only using Fi Bank
2. I used only hdfc tataneu rupay card
3. Took funds of almost 10k in a single transaction if it's the first time you transfer then you are limited to 5k max

i will be around to answer your question and even learn more

Xrex

TF Buzz

I think this trick is now patched. Gpay as well not working for adding money. Anyone still successful in doing this 🤔 ?

Won't it be a problem? because it's going to show your name in the transaction list in statement.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Won't it be a problem? because it's going to show your name in the transaction list in statement.
All transactions become problematic if they are done for the purpose of looting cashback. I suggest that everyone should avoid withdrawing any money from their credit card unless it is absolutely necessary and no other options are available. At least this transaction is not a trick or a wallet hack or a purchase/refund hack. It's just a basic, straightforward feature. The Fi app has an "Add Funds" option, and Paytm has a "Pay" option. That's it. They'll fix it soon.