• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Thinking of getting an IDFC Credit Card through C2C, which card to use?

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hi,

So, I am thinking of getting one IDFC Bank Credit Card, held their WoW Credit Card sometime back, and thinking to get a proper unsecured CC this time (at least Visa Signature).. Anyways, I have following Cards, so what should I use for C2C application? I want to go with ICICI Cards as they have the highest limit, but just wanted to confirm as I hard they don't pay any attention to ICICI cards.

Card NameLimit
SBI SimplySAVE RuPay60,000 INR
Axis Bank ACE, MyZone, Airtel30,000 INR
SBI Cashback60,000 INR
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank4,20,000 INR
Kotak Bank League RuPay50,000 INR
ICICI Bank Platinum & Coral RuPay4,20,000 INR
HDFC Bank Millennia1,00,000 INR

Use a Minimum 6-7 months old card. ICICI will be the best choice as you have the highest limit in ICICI.
Hi,

So, I am thinking of getting one IDFC Bank Credit Card, held their WoW Credit Card sometime back, and thinking to get a proper unsecured CC this time (at least Visa Signature).. Anyways, I have following Cards, so what should I use for C2C application? I want to go with ICICI Cards as they have the highest limit, but just wanted to confirm as I hard they don't pay any attention to ICICI cards.

Card NameLimit
SBI Cashback60,000 INR

I have got similar CCs with combined CL of about 15 L and these are the only two CCs being offered to me. And it wouldn't even hit Cibil check for some reason. Straight up suggests these two upon inserting the top

1726480993397.webp

Yes, my CIBIL is good, around 780, haven't missed a single payment so far, just my salary isn't that good right now, so I wonder how much should I enter? If it doesn't matter and won't be verified. View attachment 69023
Enter your Actual Salary.
See basically if you get Classic/Millenia/Select/Wealth doesn't matter after the devaluation all have the same reward rates. The only difference is the Lounge/Spa Access and Paytm Movie Ticket offer.
Based on your profile most likely you will either get Millenia/Select. Gradually you can get an upgrade as you use the card. So, don't worry about the card variant if you get a good limit take it.

Hi,

Card NameLimit
SBI Cashback60,000 INR
use icici
while applying mention card varaint as sapphiro / emarald .. u might get wealth cc

Thank you. One more query, As a salaried person, 3 months salary slips and 6 months salary account statement will suffice ?
Last 3 months' Salary Slip.
I suggest you also send the last 6 months' salary account bank statement with it. So, they can verify at once and not bother you anymore by asking for more documents.
Bank statement is not mandatory but sometimes they ask better to provide beforehand for generous LE.

Last 3 months' Salary Slip.
I suggest you also send the last 6 months' salary account bank statement with it. So, they can verify at once and not bother you anymore by asking for more documents.
Bank statement is not mandatory but sometimes they ask better to provide beforehand for generous LE.
Thank you. I will do that.

Enter your Actual Salary.
See basically if you get Classic/Millenia/Select/Wealth doesn't matter after the devaluation all have the same reward rates. The only difference is the Lounge/Spa Access and Paytm Movie Ticket offer.
Based on your profile most likely you will either get Millenia/Select. Gradually you can get an upgrade as you use the card. So, don't worry about the card variant if you get a good limit take it.
That's about right, let's see what I get. As long as the limit is good, the variant shouldn't hurt.

Back