• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

Thanks man. Got Coral Rupay as LTF (confirmed on email) and now asked for Coral Mastercard LTF, they have taken my request.

Wanted MC variant as all my other cards are on Visa network.
Day before yesterday, received about 10 spam emails on changing usage setting of the Coral Mastercard, then yesterday it started showing in the netbanking and today it is showing in the imobile app also. Also received dispatch tracking id today morning.

It is my first ever Mastercard credit card.

Day before yesterday, received about 10 spam emails on changing usage setting of the Coral Mastercard, then yesterday it started showing in the netbanking and today it is showing in the imobile app also. Also received dispatch tracking id today morning.

Did you ask them on X to issue LTF Coral mastercard after getting LTF Coral Rupay? When did they raise service request for this?

Where to confirm for LTF status? On X or any email id?

Tumlog jo harkate kar rahe ho, mujhe lagta hai ICICI bank no. 1 credit card issuer bank bann jayega India ka.

Har koi 1-1 Coral RuPay, Visa, MC, Amex jo le raha hai.

Back