• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

It's easy to get amex variant, just DM ICICI on X and ask for amex variant.
They will call you just tell that you need coral amex LTF against coral rupay LTF.

1st scenario
They will simply give.

2nd scenario
They will say that they can only issue Visa as they only have that option bla bla. Just tell them that your friends and family members hold all 4 variants that too LTF so it's possible and you can share email proof as well thn they will say we will check with our concerned team and let you know, after sometime they will call and say we can give you amex variant.
Ezzz

Don't apply all variant together. Do it one by one and take visa at last coz that's easiest.

Last edited:
It's easy to get amex variant, just DM ICICI on X and ask for amex variant.
They will call you just tell that you need coral amex LTF against coral rupay LTF.

1st scenario
They will simply give.

2nd scenario
They will say that they can only issue Visa as they only have that option bla bla. Just tell them that your friends and family members hold all 4 variants that too LTF so it's possible and you can share email proof as well thn they will say we will check with our concerned team and let you know, after sometime they will call and say we can give you amex variant.
Ezzz

Don't apply all variant together. Do it one by one and take visa at last coz that's easiest.
Waiting for my hands on Amex 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_20230823_133230.jpg
    IMG_20230823_133230.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 61
Via X got a call for amex coral and the lady was same for visa coral she knew I had taken coral visa on basis of rupay. I said I want a coral AMEX and she said, sir you already hold a visa and rupay variant of the same card why do you want amex one?
I said I wanted to avail amex discounts 😝
She said it's not possible sir, I said just look at my spends in the last 7 days since I got my rupay coral and then tell. She said ok sir give me 7 days😌

No Customer Care
e4e8242e40e856c098c72113159dcdef.jpg

Back