• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

You will receive a mail with SR, wait till end of the day.
See there could be two types of SRs here..
1) for answering the request raised in X.
2) while answering for this X's request, if the agent decides to raise another 'Card Upgrade' request. then it is another SR..

At the time of agent answering the X's request , then he/she may opt for no further card upgrade request basis customer's refusal to take up the paid card..

See there could be two types of SRs here..
1) for answering the request raised in X.
2) while answering for this X's request, if the agent decides to raise another 'Card Upgrade' request. then it is another SR..

At the time of agent answering the X's request , then he/she may opt for no further card upgrade request basis customer's refusal to take up the paid card..
Did you get any call for paid amex as notified by other members ?

Did you get any call for paid amex as notified by other members ?
No...not yet. .May be I am in the queue and I have to wait for my turn
Or​
My Gagandeep madam working very hard..
Will be known in a day or two..
Thanks for asking though...

Guys....
It seems GOOD NEWS is just now delivered to me .... Received this email (6 times) from ICICI regarding my new credit card ending with new numbers...
I think it is my NEW AMEX card... YAY..... Card is not dispalyed either in Netbanking or iMobile APP yet...

Big thanks to my Gagandeep madam... She did work really hard...

1693380686662.png

Guys....
It seems GOOD NEWS is just now delivered to me .... Received this email (6 times) from ICICI regarding my new credit card ending with new numbers...
I think it is my NEW AMEX card... YAY..... Card is not dispalyed either in Netbanking or iMobile APP yet...

View attachment 28047
When was your service request raised?

Reactions: SSV
Guys....

View attachment 28047

It has now started appearing in the net banking... so, Its official now and it is Amex card because the starting number is 037XXXX

1693384130986.png

Thanks guys for leting me know about the X route...

Last edited:
I didn't have their primary card,just applied & received platinum 2week back
Okay, in that case please use the Platinum CC for small small purchases for another two weeks..and after one month or so, do this uninstall/ reinstall trick and see what happens.
They should periodically re-release these offers based on eligibility..you missed out on the first batch and let's try for the second batch..
Or with some substantial reason we will go for X route. Please for atleast another two weeks but keep the core card busy meanwhile..

Back