• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

Another funny thing....

I was issued " Jet Airways Coral American Express Credit Card"... it seems ...
I think they are getting rid of old plastic sotck...Fine.. I am not going to do much with this card anyway excpet for offers ( as a spare card)...
Its funny that they are issuing a cobranded card in which the partner has stopped operations 4 years ago...

As I asked for the LTF AMEX Coral card, instead of rejecting they gave me this.... I suppose.. thats fine by me...
and also the card number starts with 037***... 0 at the front , not seen this before...

View attachment 28065
Congratulations 🎊

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Another funny thing....

I was issued " Jet Airways Coral American Express Credit Card"... it seems ...
I think they are getting rid of old plastic sotck...Fine.. I am not going to do much with this card anyway excpet for offers ( as a spare card)...
Its funny that they are issuing a cobranded card in which the partner has stopped operations 4 years ago...

As I asked for the LTF AMEX Coral card, instead of rejecting they gave me this.... I suppose.. thats fine by me...
and also the card number starts with 037***... 0 at the front , not seen this before...

View attachment 28065
same and don't worry, it might be just placeholder thing and would have just issued plain coral amex cc.

Back