• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

My request for Amex raised on 25th and still open. Wait continues
You will only need to wait for further one or two days, by looking at the trends...

Then you will get to know whether you got "LOLLY" or "LOL" from the ICICI bank... ;) ;)

candy-lolly-pop-studio-cutout-29909402.jpg

or

laughing-and-pointing-emoticon-vector-clip-art_csp6877101.jpg

Last edited:
got it. thanks!
Sent email to which email id?
I have sent to this mail ID headservicequality@icicibank<dot>com no automatic response came. Then I have called Customer Call asking for an Explanation. I also informed her that escalation mail didn't generate auto response. She told she will mark the mail sent originally and will be getting another call.

You can call customer Care and ask them to Mark the mail.

After sometime received a call from a different person. I narrated what had happened. She is telling "LTF Coral Amex card cannot be issued on a Pre Approved Rupay Card" I told few of my friends got it. she is saying Product team has notified to Stop issuing like that. If needed she will take a request for Paid one.

I leveraged this escalation for AMEX MC sapphirro conversion from Visa Signature. 😉 To which she told she will do the needful. Let's see what happens.

Back