• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

2 months. Requested via X route

May be their system glitch they generated two cards for me when i requested via X route. Now again i requested upgrade from this mastercard variant and two cards are generated🤣

Being LTF I just keep it
Next month I'm planning to request for VISA variant
How did you get coral mastercard LTF via X route two months ago?

You have to request through Twitter (X) , that you want a MasterCard variant based on your ltf rupay coral. DM them with your contact details, last 4 digit of existing card number. They will call you on next day. If you can convince them, they will create a SR number and you may get your desired card
I can take master as well, what's the process?

You have to request through Twitter (X) , that you want a MasterCard variant based on your ltf rupay coral. DM them with your contact details, last 4 digit of existing card number. They will call you on next day. If you can convince them, they will create a SR number and you may get your desired card
Thanks brother, will try that

Some members of this communication shared that , Coral+Platinum+other core card of ICICI will come under one account and another separate account for Amazon Pay. My latest 2 cards from ICICI is not reported yet in cibil. So, not sure about that. Will share my experience after it's reported in my account.

Some members of this communication shared that , Coral+Platinum+other core card of ICICI will come under one account and another separate account for Amazon Pay. My latest 2 cards from ICICI is not reported yet in cibil. So, not sure about that. Will share my experience after it's reported in my account.
I am also waiting if they report separate my cibil credit will cross 40L 🤣

Back