• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

Can you share message template
Good Evening Team, My Name Is Lakshya Mahani.
My registered mobile number is _____________
I am holding an icici bank Coral Rupay credit card ending with xxxx with a limit of x.xx Lakhs.
Basis of my Icici bank Coral Rupay credit card, i wanted to hold Icici Coral Visa card LTF with shared limit without closing my Icici Coral Rupay Credit card.

Good Evening Team, My Name Is Lakshya Mahani.
My registered mobile number is _____________
I am holding an icici bank Coral Rupay credit card ending with xxxx with a limit of x.xx Lakhs.
Basis of my Icici bank Coral Rupay credit card, i wanted to hold Icici Coral Visa card LTF with shared limit without closing my Icici Coral Rupay Credit card.
Did you requested them today??

Did you requested them today??
No, i requested them on Friday, to which they called on Sunday to acknowledge my request and yesterday the lady took my request for Visa LTF.
Also, she asked me to if your Rupay variant is issued LTF, then only you can get Visa LTF. as soon as i gave confirmation for Rupay LTF, she took my request. Let's see if the card get's generated or not.

Edit: Yesterday, I received this email.

Dear Mr. Mahani,

We write with reference to our telephonic conversation regarding ICICI Bank Credit Card XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX.

As per on our telephonic conversation, we have processed the request for the life time free Coral Visa Credit Card vide Service Request Number against life time free ICICI Bank Coral Rupay Credit Card with shared limit and subject to approval will process the request within 7 working days.

Sincerely,

Harika
Customer Service Manager
Team ICICI Bank

Mujhe toh yehi chahiye. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
welcome-bhaisahab-ye-kis-line-me-aa-gaye-aap.gif

Back