• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

Hi team,

I have applied for a new icici credit card via imobile app, but in middle of the application they are asking for salary bank name and they also checking the transactions for past months via OTP verification.
Is this normal in icici application process.

I mean they can ask for documents if needed but this checking is something else

Hi team,

I have applied for a new icici credit card via imobile app, but in middle of the application they are asking for salary bank name and they also checking the transactions for past months via OTP verification.
Is this normal in icici application process.

I mean they can ask for documents if needed but this checking is something else
This is done for employment verification. Same as Sharing bank statement and pay slip with the bank. Just a virtual replacement.

Good Evening Team, My Name Is Lakshya Mahani.
My registered mobile number is _____________
I am holding an icici bank Coral Rupay credit card ending with xxxx with a limit of x.xx Lakhs.
Basis of my Icici bank Coral Rupay credit card, i wanted to hold Icici Coral Visa card LTF with shared limit without closing my Icici Coral Rupay Credit card.
Card generated Amex?

Good Evening Team, My Name Is Lakshya Mahani.
My registered mobile number is _____________
I am holding an icici bank Coral Rupay credit card ending with xxxx with a limit of x.xx Lakhs.
Basis of my Icici bank Coral Rupay credit card, i wanted to hold Icici Coral Visa card LTF with shared limit without closing my Icici Coral Rupay Credit card.
Thanks man. Got Coral Rupay as LTF (confirmed on email) and now asked for Coral Mastercard LTF, they have taken my request.

Wanted MC variant as all my other cards are on Visa network.

Back