• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Time taken for Offline Upgrade to Infinia from DCB

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,
I have been informed by CSRM that my existing DCB card can be upgraded to Infinia ( He got approval from higher management as there was deviation of credit limit and salary ). He sent a representative to my office for signature on upgrade form . But I have not received any acknowledgment mail or message for card upgrade .
Anyone here knows how much time it takes for offline upgrade of card ? do the share any mail / message for card upgrade ? And how much time it takes for receiving the card in offline process ?

Thanks!

Update [ Aug 25 ] : The long wait is over !! 😬 Now I see Infinia Metal in my application. So it took 15days to see the final outcome . 🙏

Last edited:
Hi All,
I have been informed by CSRM that my existing DCB card can be upgraded to Infinia ( He got approval from higher management as there was deviation of credit limit and salary ). He sent a representative to my office for signature on upgrade form . But I have not received any acknowledgment mail or message for card upgrade .
Anyone here knows how much time it takes for offline upgrade of card ? do the share any mail / message for card upgrade ? And how much time it takes for receiving the card in offline process ?

Thanks!

Update [ Aug 25 ] : The long wait is over !! 😬 Now I see Infinia Metal in my application. So it took 15days to see the final outcome . 🙏
Lucky fellow .

I received a message:
"Your HDFC Bank Credit Card application No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been processed. Track status after 2 days here "

However when I login into the link, it says "Card is DECLINE". When I called my RM, she told me that CC number is generated, so the status is wrong but its been almost a week and didn't receive any update on this. Did you also go through similar experience?

Back