• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips & Tricks to get LTF Cards

CC_Fetish

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have emailed AU customer service team creditcard.priority@aubank.in and they have called back yesterday.
Currently they offer Zenith card as LTF for Government and MNC employees

They have checked my company's name from their LTF offer list - unfortunately it was not listed

To re confirm you can also visit nearest branch
yeah please share if you know how to get AU bank cc LTF?
I have emailed AU customer service team creditcard.priority@aubank.in and they have called back yesterday.

They have checked my company's name from their LTF offer list - unfortunately it was not listed

Look at the reply I got. :(

Attachments

• 49077FFE-FA79-4828-A308-C6923ED629DD.jpeg
    49077FFE-FA79-4828-A308-C6923ED629DD.jpeg
    587 KB · Views: 87

adjjoshi

TF Select

Is there any list of MNC shared by the bank? or I need to mail and ask if my company is in the list?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Can we please help each other by sharing any new tips and tricks to get premium or any high AF fee card as LTF in 2022. As everyone’s flaunting it but the question is How? 😋👍🏻
Most of the affluent cards comes with easy approval if you have existing relationship with bank and maintaining good TRV with some HNI accounts for a longer period of time. For LTF, you certainly need to be "over-qualified" or "specifically qualified" for them (e.g. BOB Eterna is LTF for Defense personnel), and ofcourse there are some magical ways to have them as Sumanta da might share but still won't be universally applicable.

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Getting LTF/FYF premium credit card is an art, and I love doing that 😄
be with us here.... I'll share my experiences.
sumantasir i have only one question
in your last colletions you have posted too many cards LTF. i am also having many of them but 1-2 is LTF rest spend based FREE.
so yare you considering those all spned based LTF. if not then how can i get convert those LTF if i have already in my wallet.