• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

To those having Vistara co-branded credit cards, I have few questions for you.

raghavx

TF Select
  1. When do you receive the complimentary ticket and what is the time period to avail that? Does it get expired?
  2. Has it been useful for you? CV points? What's the rate of return you can achieve through this card?

Solution
So award tickets are separate, I see. Do you usually get them 1 month before or you have to book super early to get them ?
Award tickets are also released along with general tickets only I guess.

2 Business Class Tickets
4 Prem Economy Tickets
4/6/8 I'm not sure of Economy tickets are available for CV users to redeem against vouchers.

For CV points you need to pay as per price/CV conversion ratio. For voucher/award tickets there is no price cap, it's upto the availability and you've to pay taxes as I mentioned earlier.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have the Vistara Infinite

1) Got the complimentary ticket after the payment of the Joining fees, the voucher is good for 6 months and you have to create the voucher code within that time. After that the code has the validity of 3 months.

2) The card has been useful, surely. Got the whole fee reversed, the 10k CV bonus for 100k spends was easy to achieve and had great value. The complimentary ticket didn’t came to any use for me. No business class connections from my city. The CV I earned and the Gold status compensated for it though. 6CV/₹200 spent.

Also had EazyDiner 40% upto ₹1000 off.

All an all a more than amazing card for FYF.
I am planning to get SBI vistara basic, not vistara prime as vistara only fly economy from raipur & that also only single route ( you already know this ).

Still vistara prime is worth it or I should get vistara basic only from SBI.

Not going for Axis as I got axis airtel in April & applied vistara card in MAY, so it wad rejected. So now can't apply for 6 months.

So sbi vistara seems like good option. Any advice 🙂

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I am planning to get SBI vistara basic, not vistara prime as vistara only fly economy from raipur & that also only single route ( you already know this ).

Still vistara prime is worth it or I should get vistara basic only from SBI.

Not going for Axis as I got axis airtel in April & applied vistara card in MAY, so it wad rejected. So now can't apply for 6 months.

So sbi vistara seems like good option. Any advice 🙂
Apply offline in that case if you want Axis Vistara, or you can check IDFC Vistara too. Compare all three and then pick one. But please don't ask me any questions about these cards because I am not into travel and lifestyle cards. 😂

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Apply offline in that case if you want Axis Vistara, or you can check IDFC Vistara too. Compare all three and then pick one. But please don't ask me any questions about these cards because I am not into travel and lifestyle cards. 😂
IDFC vistara is not worth it for my city.

Will try axis vistara once more by offline mode. If not successful then I will go for SBI vistata basic.

You already helped me enough & continue to do so. But I am slow learner in this game 😄

Last edited:

asimkumar

TF Select
RML Group
I have the Vistara Infinite

1) Got the complimentary ticket after the payment of the Joining fees, the voucher is good for 6 months and you have to create the voucher code within that time. After that the code has the validity of 3 months.

2) The card has been useful, surely. Got the whole fee reversed, the 10k CV bonus for 100k spends was easy to achieve and had great value. The complimentary ticket didn’t came to any use for me. No business class connections from my city. The CV I earned and the Gold status compensated for it though. 6CV/₹200 spent.

Also had EazyDiner 40% upto ₹1000 off.

All an all a more than amazing card for FYF.
Thanks for the reply. Solved a lot of doubts.

What??? So there is no surety that the complimentary ticket will get me a flight ticket 100%?
Nopes, not at all... Near blackout dates, there is very little (almost NO) availability of seats. And these seats are not released in a go, they; 're released in parts... If you wish to use these vouchers, you must be flexible with dates/destinations.