• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Transaction failure on SBI Unipay, JIO and PAYTM when using IDFC Platinum Plus DC

alpha2betaa

TF Buzz
Hello people,

I have an issue which I cannot find mentioned anywhere in any thread here...

I opened a IDFC Salary account & received a Platinum Plus DC 3 days back hoping that I will get RP's on CC bill payment.

So, I tried to pay my IndusInd bank's CC bill using it on SBI Unipay, JIO and PAYTM but everywhere it is failing. The OTP page never gets open and I get only FAILURE message.

I then went to MANAGE the Online transaction amount for this DC in app and tried all apps again to pay CC bill, still FAILED.

So, I tried on Swiggy and payment was successful. So, DC is working fine, but its just at these sites/app they are failing transaction.

I connected to Customer care of IDFC, but they say DC is Ok and issue must be on those sites.

What must be going wrong ?
What can be the possible resolution ?
Does anyone else has this issue ?

SBI Unipay is considered a POS transaction

Check your POS Transaction is on or not under the manage cards section

No
Thanks for the reply :-)

I now turned on the POS transaction and checked if it goes through, but failed again...
Checked at Unipay and Jio both...

Facing same issue

So I am not the only one… 👽

What can be the issue 🤦‍♂️
Facing same issue

Hi
are you too trying for the first time with IDFC DC or have u tried earlier and it has went successful ??

If SBI UNipay shows POS transaction, wont it be considered as an offline transactiona dn then IDFC will give reward points as per Offline spend category? Isnt it?

Hello people,

I have an issue which I cannot find mentioned anywhere in any thread here...

I opened a IDFC Salary account & received a Platinum Plus DC 3 days back hoping that I will get RP's on CC bill payment.

So, I tried to pay my IndusInd bank's CC bill using it on SBI Unipay, JIO and PAYTM but everywhere it is failing. The OTP page never gets open and I get only FAILURE message.

I then went to MANAGE the Online transaction amount for this DC in app and tried all apps again to pay CC bill, still FAILED.

So, I tried on Swiggy and payment was successful. So, DC is working fine, but its just at these sites/app they are failing transaction.

I connected to Customer care of IDFC, but they say DC is Ok and issue must be on those sites.

What must be going wrong ?
What can be the possible resolution ?
Does anyone else has this issue ?
Were u able to resolve this issue, it still persists for me, IDFC cc is useless, they asked to reset the limits , doesn't work still

Were u able to resolve this issue, it still persists for me, IDFC cc is useless, they asked to reset the limits , doesn't work still
No 🤦‍♂️
It still persists, I tried the same after customer service said me to manage transaction limits…

Thinking of Getting RBL DC due this IDFC DC issue …

Makes sense …but can check only when we could use the DC on SBI Unipay 😁
Why do you need SBI Unipay?
Try Jio Finance or Aitel Thanks. Most of the Banks are present now.
No 🤦‍♂️
It still persists, I tried the same after customer service said me to manage transaction limits…

Thinking of Getting RBL DC due this IDFC DC issue …
Can you share the amount you are trying for?
If it is more than 20K in a single transaction it will not work.
Reduce the amount under 20K and see

Why do you need SBI Unipay?
Try Jio Finance or Aitel Thanks. Most of the Banks are present now.

Can you share the amount you are trying for?
If it is more than 20K in a single transaction it will not work.
Reduce the amount under 20K and see
I had tried JIO finance and PAYTM with IDFC DC aswell and its failing there too...
Being trying with 6000 INR of CC bill payment on these sites and failing...
The OTP page doesnt arrive...

1725088024580.webp

On the other hand, OTP page opens for IndusInd bank's Select Signature DC.

I had tried JIO finance and PAYTM with IDFC DC aswell and its failing there too...
Being trying with 6000 INR of CC bill payment on these sites and failing...
The OTP page doesnt arrive...

View attachment 66904

On the other hand, OTP page opens for IndusInd bank's Select Signature DC.
I am using my IDFC Select DC (Visa Infinite) variant in Airtel, Jio Finance. Not faced any payment failure till now.
Can you share your DC pic hiding the number?

I am using my IDFC Select DC (Visa Infinite) variant in Airtel, Jio Finance. Not faced any payment failure till now.
Can you share your DC pic hiding the number?
I am also using my Select DC regularly. I have never faced any issue regarding payment failure on Airtel, Jio, and SBI unipay.

I was using this variant previously before the upgrade it was working fine.
Is your card working Fine on other platforms? like Amazon, or Flipkart?
If not then get a replacement.
Because it was not working on SBI Unipay, PayTm and Jio app, i just checked with Swiggy and transaction was successful there :rolleyes: - the OTP page opened and payment went through..

Right
Just emailed them yday and called them today
I said I can’t used on these sites for my Utility bill payments
It’s getting delayed because of IDFC…
They said they will resolve in 5 working days

I have told them to close by Friday else I will close this account …

Back