• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Transaction failure on SBI Unipay, JIO and PAYTM when using IDFC Platinum Plus DC

I am using my IDFC Select DC (Visa Infinite) variant in Airtel, Jio Finance. Not faced any payment failure till now.
Can you share your DC pic hiding the number?
And you're getting rewards also when u pay cc bill using visa dc of idfc through Jio finance? Coz paytm won't give for sure.

I made a payment couple days back for the 1st time on Sbi u pay through my visa infinite idfc debit card. Payment was really smooth, in about 12 hours the payment was even credited to the bank. So it was super fast.

I paid just 1800 bill for experiment. Have 1.8 L upcoming bill to be paid. Hence now will try with bigger amount. I just hope I get required debit card points for this bill payment or else it will be pure waste.

And you're getting rewards also when u pay cc bill using visa dc of idfc through Jio finance? Coz paytm won't give for sure.
Last month I did not receive any RPs till now will wait for 14 days and then raise a request for manual credit.
I made a payment couple days back for the 1st time on Sbi u pay through my visa infinite idfc debit card. Payment was really smooth, in about 12 hours the payment was even credited to the bank. So it was super fast.

I paid just 1800 bill for experiment. Have 1.8 L upcoming bill to be paid. Hence now will try with bigger amount. I just hope I get required debit card points for this bill payment or else it will be pure waste.
Did you receive any RPs? I did a transaction around 24th August in Jio Finance. Waiting for the RPs to get credited.
When I had called support for pending rewards I asked them MCC code and they said it's 4900.
I stopped using SBI Unipay for the last 2 months. But received all the rewards tills June 2024.

Because it was not working on SBI Unipay, PayTm and Jio app, i just checked with Swiggy and transaction was successful there :rolleyes: - the OTP page opened and payment went through..
Seems issue with BBPS and IDFC debit card :(
Again raised complaint to CC , lets see what they say again

Is there anyone here who received points for bill payment via sbi unipay+idfc debit card for cc bill payment in August? Need some latest updates.

Yes…you may be right

I tried to pay Postpaid bill on Paytm and it went through to the OTP page…and OTP was received too…

That means it’s issue with the BBPS system for IDFC.
But why are only we 2 facing this issue?

I have also wrote to CC and they are looking into it

Yes…you may be right

I tried to pay Postpaid bill on Paytm and it went through to the OTP page…and OTP was received too…

I paid my ICICI Credit card bill through IDFC Wealth debit card on UniPay and it was smooth and seamless. Paid at midnight, money got credited to my credit card also by morning.

Its been 3-4 days now. Just waiting for those points to be credited in IDFC

Yes…you may be right

when did you open the account, mine is fairly new account opened in May'24. May be a bad batch of cards :(

Are you guys getting points on JioPayments bank & SBI Unipay for CC Payments using IDFC Debit cards? I did my payments on 17th August & havent received anything yet.

What is the alternative for payments ?

Are you guys getting points on JioPayments bank & SBI Unipay for CC Payments using IDFC Debit cards? I did my payments on 17th August & havent received anything yet.

What is the alternative for payments ?
I have also not received the points will raise a Manual Credit request after 14 days during the same time frame.

I got a call from IDFC team and they checked their system and also with Visa but they got no problem whatsoever …
Below is the extract of email :

There were no 3DS authentication requests as well.

Also, we have not found any transaction in our end. We request you to kindly check the merchant/acquirer’s side for further assistance.

I blocked my DC permanently and reissued a new one
Let’s see what happens with the new one …

I paid my ICICI Credit card bill through IDFC Wealth debit card on UniPay and it was smooth and seamless. Paid at midnight, money got credited to my credit card also by morning.

Its been 3-4 days now. Just waiting for those points to be credited in IDFC
Did u get the points ?

I got a call from IDFC team and they checked their system and also with Visa but they got no problem whatsoever …
Below is the extract of email :

There were no 3DS authentication requests as well.

Also, we have not found any transaction in our end. We request you to kindly check the merchant/acquirer’s side for further assistance.

I blocked my DC permanently and reissued a new one
Let’s see what happens with the new one …
Got similar reply from idfc cc
Let me know if ur new card works, will do thr same , fed up of explaining this unique problem to their dumb customer care over and over again

Back