• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Transaction failure on SBI Unipay, JIO and PAYTM when using IDFC Platinum Plus DC

Got similar reply from idfc cc
Let me know if ur new card works, will do thr same , fed up of explaining this unique problem to their dumb customer care over and over again
Got the new card on app and tried to use on SBI Unipay
Same issue with new DC aswell...

Will close this IDFC account...

Did you generate PIN and enabled online and POS transactions?
Yes, I generated the PIN and enabled Online and POS transactions & set limit at 2L for both separately...

Still getting same issue...this is very strange as IndusInd DC and HDFC DC work as charm on same sites...PayTm, SBI Unipay and JIO

Paid 50K credit card bill of some other bank using my IDFC Wealth Debit card via SBI Unipay. Smooth and seamless.
Even got the points credited.

1726324016467.webp
Spend date: 5th Sept.
Points received: 13 or 14th Sept

Made one more transaction of same nature of 98K. Waiting for couple more days for its points to be credited as per accelerated rewards beyond 50K Spend.

You've already spent Rs.50k.
So for this Rs. 98k you shall be expecting 9800 points worth Rs. 2450 for Wealth DC.
Yes absolutely right.
Upto 50K: 0.67% voucher value (considering 1 point is worth 0.25p). Means reward points is 0.67*4
Beyond 50K: 2.5% voucher value

Hence for this month, will switch all spends from Axis ace credit card for a mere 1.5% cashback to Either AU Xcite ace credit card which gives slab wise 2-3%

OR

IDFC Wealth Debit card which will sureshot give me vouchers with 2.5% return. :hehe:

Yes absolutely right.
Upto 50K: 0.67% voucher value (considering 1 point is worth 0.25p). Means reward points is 0.67*4
Beyond 50K: 2.5% voucher value

Hence for this month, will switch all spends from Axis ace credit card for a mere 1.5% cashback to Either AU Xcite ace credit card which gives slab wise 2-3%

OR

IDFC Wealth Debit card which will sureshot give me vouchers with 2.5% return. :hehe:
@marvel check this thread.

Back